Reviews for A Night to Remember
Gia Liliana chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
OHMYGOD, I LOVED THIS. Fuck, why does Light have to be so sexy? It's not fair! What I wouldn't give to be L... Curse you, panda-detective!
hehe chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
this amused me :3
cantlivewithoutanime chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Hey, this is one awesome fic! If you want, I'll write the LightXL lemon. I also have a request myself, though. I never made a story and well...the reason why is because I can't seem to figure out how. Can you help me out?
Musa Hawk chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was absolutely... AWESOME! For lack of a better word. You're good at writing Yaoi and it could get you in trouble if you're not careful. But honestly, I really do like the story. _
ShinagiMuramaki chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA
Rhiea chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
wow this was so good (do another one!)
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
lmfao. genius! X'D
Greendayluvr93 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Good work ;)

For some reason the line "Ryuuzaki will be monitored by…well, no one I guess, since he runs this investigation.”

made me giggle.
kitoriwitch613 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Damn Matsuda! Learn to keep your mouth shut and just enjoy the damn movie!

Very good fanfic. Nice Piece.
Jo Huston chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Please, Light is so unbelievably seme. I honestly do not quite understand L as seme. Anyhoo, great story! Love to see more!
Noke Neko Lover chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
o.O

i have found a new story to read everytime i think that i got caught doing something almost as "dirty" as l and raito-kun *smirk* kucky bastasrds...

well i liked the one shot and it was funny, so...

i'm gonna read more of your stuff(shit) o.O

did i say that, *shrugs* oh well...XD

keep me posted on these types of stories will ya? 'coz it's good to read something funny and let go of some built-up tention. *smile* ah well, ja!

-Noke Neko
Michiyo Ichimaru chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Awesome-rific! _~ And your advertising worked, since I'm also an avid lover of both this and Edward/Bella. XD Yay! Anyway, loved it! Especially the end.
Nekomata-sama chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Great story!
Deathsoul74 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very funny, I love it!
ShadowSpartan921 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
omg this was the hottest, funniest fanfic ever.. i loved it..