Reviews for Naruto Deserted Island
Tenma Sosei chapter 30 . 9/2
So Naruto and Kushina is strange pairing because they're mother and son? Yet look at the Hyuuga's and Uchiha's their clan's use inc35t in order to keep their bloodline "pure". It may sound like a fanfiction thing, but keep in mind, how do all of the Hyuuga's have similar appearances to each other? Samething about the Uchiha's, they have similar appearance's to each other. And you need expand more on character's cause you seem to repeat a lot.
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 6 . 8/27
I just feel like shit for badmouthing you :'/ rest in peace you great writer!
This was the reason why I like fanfinction :') even thought you will never know this...
But thank you and thank you again for this great story if it haven't been for you i may have never been involved with the fanfinction world!

I will never forget you, even if I never knew who you were but rest assured that this story will never be forgotten by me and many people!

REST IN PEACE YOU GREAT WRITER!
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 5 . 8/27
Disgusting! No teenager is having sex with a man! This is utterly bullshit! I hate this chapter and even tho I don't like narusaku this was shit! Everything was fine until you said she was not a virgin! You sick Fuck! Ughhhh that was all I guess!(note: this was a flame to this chapter and this chapter only not the whole story)
Now onto read other chapters
catze86 chapter 30 . 8/11
One of my favorite and first Naruto lemon fics.
R.I.P my friend.
Natsubi chapter 30 . 7/28
Im a bit sad that Fuu was never put in this
Wacko12 chapter 29 . 7/9
no Samui?
What's the POINT of screwing a WHORE? Isn't it just having enough payment? That's all she is to me... She's a VIRGIN or A HOOKER.
Not sure why you made sakura into a SLUT in this one, it makes no sense really, between her time training on team 7 and then being the hokage's student she didn't have TIME to sleep with other people, but you implied it.. I hate this.
lofi chapter 1 . 6/16
lmao i enjoyed this story a hellalot
good one...it will be even better if you make some comics
the guardian of yu yevon chapter 1 . 4/7
Only one word of this fanfiction disgusting and disrespectful about the characters characters that you're writing about and go seek some professional help
jack26 chapter 5 . 3/31
I know people have probably already said this but how come Jiraiya couldn't reverse summon Naruto back to the leaf Village.
U should do one with hanabi hinata's little sister
mdhunter111 chapter 30 . 1/15
How about a chapter with Naruto, Sakura, and Ino? That way, if and when he's put under the CRA, he can marry both of them. Sakura Uzumaki and Ino Namikaze. Perfect! : )
Leroy-San chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
Your stories have always been great Freedom. I know you are probably grinning lecherously from heaven happy people are 'amused' with your stories. Anyways RIP freedom thanks for the great stories.
Sincerely