Reviews for Naruto Deserted Island
mdhunter111 chapter 30 . 1/15
How about a chapter with Naruto, Sakura, and Ino? That way, if and when he's put under the CRA, he can marry both of them. Sakura Uzumaki and Ino Namikaze. Perfect! : )
Leroy-San chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
Your stories have always been great Freedom. I know you are probably grinning lecherously from heaven happy people are 'amused' with your stories. Anyways RIP freedom thanks for the great stories.
Sincerely
Leroy
Wathever chapter 30 . 11/28/2016
Awesome Fanfic :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2016
Real good stories and everything, but I think you should've put Fuu in here as well. Your skills would do her nothing but justice.
Natsubi chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
fuck hinata, shes just a stalker that was too much of a pussy to do anything, and her 'love' for naruto, complete bullshit, all it is is a petty heroes infatuation
Reality check chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Why…is there a law that forbids a young man from being attracted to an older woman? Because as far as I know there's no such law anywhere just yet…and I can tell you that you aren't the first guy in this mortal world to fall in love with an older woman…and you won't be the last either.") It is illegal in Japanese culture for older women to take interest in younger men what older men are allowed to be interested in younger women yes it is hypocritical of a member Naruto is a Japanese anime and they would never put something in there anime that is illegal in the country just so you know so there is a law in Japan that does not allow women to take interesting young man this is brought to you by a reality check
Reasonable man chapter 30 . 9/14/2016
Your one-shots was so fun to read. Description of thoughts, emotions and feelings of characters are well written. You wrote that you will be writing sequel depending on conditions of these one-shots and I wanted to ask you a question.

How is your sequel fic is called? I was searching in your profile, but you have so many stories. Could you provide link to them as a reply to this review?

Thank you.
agnar chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Ugh, fuck this, second one in a row (I skipped chap 1 because I kinda hate hinata) where you show you have no apparent idea what kind of training ANY genin would have. You seem dead set on Naruto, no matter the age, having no clue about survival or living off the land.

They fucking get at least some basics in that during academy. They certainly have had to camp out during some of their missions, and if its post time-skip, he spent THREE YEARS traveling with Jiraiya, some of that HAD to be spent camping out.

Even with survival training, being trapped on such an island wouldn't be suddenly easy. But reading these are pointless if you're going to keep insisting ninja don't get any fucking basic survival or first aid training! Some basic fire starting jutsu anyone with chakra can use, some sort of water purification jutsu for small amounts of water, basics on identifying edible from inedible plant life, some basics of hunting, fishing, trapping.

Seriously, what the fuck?
agnar chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
I couldn't read this whole thing. I couldn't get past how utterly hopeless you made Naruto at the simplest survival training. Are we to believe Naruto has no clue how to gather firewood, gather food to live off the land, doesn't even know salt water isn't suitable for drinking, cannot manage, and doesn't carry a simple first aid kit with bandages?

Sorry but bullshit. Not knowing medical jutsu/chakra is believable. But EVERY ninja would know basic first aid, how to do a quick and dirty cauterization, how to wrap a wound in bandages, hell maybe even quick and dirty stitching up a wound.

You had Kyuubi having to talk Naruto through EVERYTHING like he was fucking 5 years old! This is post-training trip yeah? So you expect me to believe in THREE years with Jiraiya they never camped out? Never lived off the land at all?

And it was weird you kept calling her Uzuki like that is her first name, rather than Yugao, with Uzuki being her family name. Hopefully these improve.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
What the hell is wrong with you!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Read the comics. They get married in the future after the war.
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
Shion ask Naruto to help her pass down the path of the Priestess to the next one she was joking she want to see who's paying attention to anything she said unfortunately I know exactly would happen if her story was it continued into the mail to ship a doorway Hindu The Immortal Akatsuki change the demon country to destroy her and her followers the send a message no one knew about it until afterwards that's why shion don't never reappeared that's the story I'm sticking with it
Fernando overkill chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
very good history
KPfan83 chapter 29 . 5/25/2016
your stories are very emotional at times and great to read but i have one problem - you need to remember what you have written. for example in one story the characters were attacked by sound ninja and then later in the story it says they were attacked by pirates(minor, i know). in another story the women took there clothes off twice and in this one mei is clean shaven and then when naruto goes down on her she has a patch of red hair.
Alexander 39 chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
This Chapter (Temari) is truly brilliant.
It is one of my favourite chpters of this whole series.
I truly love Naruto with Temari, they make such a good couple.
You have written it really well.