Reviews for An Unlikely Pair
Happy.Writer.Juliet chapter 42 . 1/23
I enjoyed reading it :) So spontaneous but then maybe that's actually good and is what some of us, most of us need. Maybe we need spontaneity to just chase the happiness that we long for, regardless of the many factors to state we shouldn't that reality would call for. :) That was really good and beautiful. Thanks for writing it.
Grunt chapter 42 . 11/19/2015
If people could find love in less than a day, everybody would believe in magic. Then again, a love so rare is the greatest of all. :)
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
The writing isn't bad but the characters are still very OOC!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
The characters were a little OOC. Other than that it's a good start!
Vulca chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
What a promising 1st chapter. Love u
Grunt chapter 29 . 9/22/2015
Malfoy is such an arse... a very hot one. What a way to go 'Mione.
Kieran chapter 42 . 6/11/2015
It was SO gorgeous and sweet and AGH I died from all the freaking fluffiness.
Rose Davis chapter 42 . 3/28/2015
I enjoyed reading this. I am looking forward to the sequel.
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
Harry randomly freaking out was wierd. WHy have him be okay until now. Also why was she mad at draco they were not friends before. Plus if my best friend did that to me it would take more than I am sorry to make me forgive them
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
Please do not take the wrong way because I love your writing so much I have to say this I was wondering why someone who is so good at writing and amazing plot lines why do you not write an actual book instead of having to give credit to others. I think you should think about it. I think you would be amazing at it
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
That was unaturally fast! How long is this wedding
a-miss-bennet chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
Your style reminds me of William Goldman, and I like it. Thanks for writing with intelligence.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/19/2014
(Sneer) The weasel never did know how to treat a woman...
kaitlyn chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
I think you'd appreciate the fact that when I clicked to go back to this particular chapter, the ad that materialized at the top of the page was for cake decorating lessons.
mscarol chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
this is just evolving so beautifully. I'm so glad I starting reading it. It has everything ups and down, conflicts and resolution all packed into a revelation of an important turning point for these characters. I absolutely adore this story.
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »