Reviews for Missing Scenes Season 4
AshLiz chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Love this story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 19 . 8/6/2008
I loved it! I really loved how you did Rodney's story from Jen's pov. It's a great idea that turned out written really well. *sniff sniff* And sad too!
Whirlwind421 chapter 15 . 8/6/2008
Great tag! Rodney's funny confused!
Emowyen chapter 19 . 4/30/2008
I really enjoyed your stories. I liked the idea of adding in things that Sam and Jen were up to. I hope they get to do more in the next season. The last chapter was a little depressing but written so well. I do hope that they do more with the relationship between McKay and Jen in the show. I think that they would made a cute couple. Can't wait to read more of your writing!
sez101 chapter 19 . 4/3/2008
aww loved it well written
YunaDax chapter 19 . 3/12/2008
Aw such a moving series of ficlets - I loved each and every one of them. Well done!
mia66 chapter 19 . 3/9/2008
Nice recap, I also agree that was a very depresing episode even for a AU, but non the least deppresing, but you did really good.

Be waiting paciently for your next work, thanks for your muse and your talent, I enjoy it:)
Harm Marie chapter 19 . 3/9/2008
This was a depressing tag but, your right, it was a depressing episode. Very well written.
LinziDay chapter 18 . 3/9/2008
Very nice tag! Loved this:

Sam responded casually. “Teyla’s pregnant.”

At this, Carson nearly choked on his water, and Sam hurried to assist.

I wondered about Carson's reaction to finding out Teyla was pregnant. Wish they'd shown it in the episode... but I'm happy to read it here! :)
SapereAude03 chapter 19 . 3/9/2008
I agree...totally depressing episode. I started tearing up when they were talking about how they all died. But I do hope that you continue these stories into the next season. You're very talented, and I've enjoyed reading them every week. Great job and keep writing! ~Jessica
mia66 chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
Omgosh!

I tell you, I can’t not stop to wish you were some how involve with the writing of some of the episodes for Atlantis, this late chapter just a sample of how you can make certain episode just so much better, and give it warm and more power.

Awesome chapter, the last one too, I can see Sam doing that, and in a way I feel sad about Sam’s future in SGA.

Thanks.
Harm Marie chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
Very good.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
I liked this, youre right, it was hard to believe it was the first time theyd met. i liked the way you did it. good job.

though carson doesnt knwo about the midway station or the replicators...
screaminheathen69 chapter 17 . 3/2/2008
This whole series has been brilliant.

More, please!
Harm Marie chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
This was a great tag to a great episode.