Reviews for Too Late
CharmedForeverBaby chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You write for Bones too? Omg! You rock!
mummacass chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I know it's been a year since you updated this story, but you just have to update! Avery is too cute.
angellover91 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
I love Avery. I really hope you decide to continue this fic sometime soon.
Midori Yuki chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
omg I love this story! and Echo is like a mix between Bones and Booth! I bet that if Booth and Bones had a child it would be just like her lol anyways love this story and hope you update soon!
colonelheather chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
This is such a cute story. I hope it's not "too late"
Merkaba7734 chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
OMG she's so cute! I love Echo/Avery.. I hope Parker forgives Bones. I can't wait to see what you do next..
greenk chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
please please please.

i love bb, but i have a suggestion. please dont make booth dump rebecca! i know its your story, but its so...not...booth-ish.
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
All I have to say is if you go and have Booth wanting to leave his WIFE to go have a relationship with Brennan you really need to get in touch with the way Booth really is. He would NEVER cheat on his wife. No matter if Bones comes back into the picture. Nor would he even think of leaving her.
pumpkingirl411 chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
I just read all three chapters, and I love all of them! Avery is so cute!
jotajota15 chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Aww how cute is Avery. Echo is a fun nickname for a kid too. Hope you post more of this soon!
Kamyy chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Ah I loved it ! So cute ! I love Avery, she's great ! She's just like Bones We don't have a lot of stories in french so i'm glad to read yours ( Désolée si ce n'est pas très clair ... )

Bisous
Katie Lupin chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
All I can say is... "Houston we got problems..."
wild black fire chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
"He walked out of the living room and into his bedroom where he changed silently. (stop drooling over his body!) "

I cracked up when I read what was in the parentheses. You know most of us too well. (I can't help it. I mean, David Boreanaz. Near naked. How can there not be drool with that image? XP)

This story seems to be starting well. One question: What's Echo's real name?
BonesAddiction chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
was reading the first chappy when 'Apologise' started playing on the radio!lol

anyways loved your fic!pps!
RainaParker chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
The song you suggested was great and fit with the fic perfectly. I put the song on when I started reading and it finished as your story did... did you plan that? Your story was heartbreaking and all to real.