Reviews for Attack of the Fandom Menace
Finland Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
the fan girls were funny lol
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I like Mara... I know you said to not take things seriously so this is probably meant for the original-Luke knew all about the code probably better than anyone barring Yoda, but decided to just say screw it, I mean really look at the facts it did an epic fail so why follow it
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
haha nice one
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Favorite Part:

"That wasn't the worst part."

"Oh?"

"I was married to Mara Jade."

:D
alfalfaba chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
hahahaha! funny! brilliant! I love it!
delilahbelle chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
lol :)
zedille chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Reader of Collections who smuggled herself over here. VERY RANDOM PARODYNESS. Very amusing. Serious LOL-worthy-ness. Really.

LULZ, LULZ, LULZ. I love the bit you turned it all into a dream at the end... HILARIOUS
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Are there adjectives enough to describe how hard i'm laughing? Or should I just put 'lol' and leave it a that?

'“That wasn’t the worst part.”

“Oh?”

“I was married to Mara Jade.”' - oh. my. goodness. I love it! Not only is it a wonderful ending/twist, but I, having no great love for Mara, really agree...

This was insane, but i think you know that :) It was also extremely funny, in case I haven't said that already. Thanks for writing this and making me laugh!
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I have a few things to say about this. First: What...the...hell? Second: THAT WAS FRICKIN' HILARIOUS! Third: It would be really cool if either I was Anne (I heart Obi-Wan), or if there was another one of these from Mara's POV. Preferably the first, but hey, either works!
frodogenic chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
"One fell with a shiny swish of her dyed, Sueish hair. “Alas!” She cried. “I, Esperanza Ethelcakes Mallywho Kenobi, love of Anakin Skywalker’s doomed life, lie dying on the ground! All I am good for now is a very satisfyingly angsty death speech! If only the galaxy had been kinder to me and my impossibly awesome Force powers had not been twisted by my vampiric leanings—"

Insane. Genius. My professors are going to be staring at me all day thanks to you, because it will be HOURS before I can keep anything like suitable college-student-composure...
pronker chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Cute and just cracky enough. I enjoy these things too much, and there aren't enough of 'em!
Desdorr chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was very nice.

I enjoyed the fact that you didn't completely destroy the whole star wars idea, and that this wasn't just a simple boring romance that everybody else I know loves to post.

yet you could have chosen better words to get across your point.

I love the ending.