Reviews for One of the Guys
Tessa chapter 3 . 5/22
Wow! Amazing story! I absolutely positively fell in love with it. Where did you get your idea for the plot line? You seem like a really good writer. I love long fanfics and this is no exception. Bravo!
ashlyn1998 chapter 12 . 4/10
Wow! :D
Amazing story... really had be hooked up and that is saying something since I get easily distracted- which is why I prefer oneshots. But kudos to you. :D
ashlyn1998 chapter 9 . 4/10
Wow... Scorpius must still like Rose. Though I feel terrible for Bell.
ashlyn1998 chapter 8 . 4/10
OMG!
It's so amazing how they literally thought the same thing. I liked Draco in this fic. He is not too chummy but he is not very mean either...
ashlyn1998 chapter 6 . 4/10
Hahah...very dysfunctional team :D
ashlyn1998 chapter 5 . 4/10
Woah great cliffhanger
ashlyn1998 chapter 4 . 4/10
Poor girl. It is always hard to get over someone, no one likes changes.
But I don't know... I don't really like Austin and Nicholas. Well, I like them individually... but with Rose it is kind of weird.
Anyway, good chap. :D
ashlyn1998 chapter 3 . 4/10
Damn... one of the worst people to fall in love with is always the best friend.
Unless of course, if the best friend likes you back.
Then it is the best thing. :D
Great chap, btw. :)
ashlyn1998 chapter 2 . 4/10
Cool chapter.
XD
ashlyn1998 chapter 1 . 4/10
Great start :D
And yes, I do have a best friend like that though I am not in love with him.:D
That would be kind of weird.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
This is such an amazing and sweet story! This has got to be one of my favourites!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
I mouthed it more than once. I think I freaked out my sister. She's probably debating which insane asylum to take me to.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
This. Was. Amazing.
( that's all )
(Wait scratch that)
I'm a blabber mouth( well blabber hand, I guess because I'm typing) so I can't just stop at that. I love scorose, but some of these fanfics SUCK. your plot, characters and writing were all, as our wonderful wizardly friends would say, " bloody brilliant. "
Mike chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
I would also like to thank you for inspiring me to right my own story but its going to me more of a manuscript.

Its going to be called

The Silver Trio and The Serpents Locket.

I may post in on here when i have penned it but its going to be a long story thats for sure.
Mike chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
I don't think you could have done any better if you tried lol. I have read many many fan fictions about the next generation from various righters. Characters names may change in some and the houses that Rose, Albus and Scorpius get sorted in to may also change but the one thing that makes theses stories come together is the fact in each one. The end is always the same, Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley getting together.

I have also noticed that in all of theses fan fictions, Scorpius is a more mellower and warmer charitor that his father Draco Malfoy was at his age. You also see in some stories that an adult Draco is more mature and warmer towards Rose and her family.