Reviews for One of the Guys
09081985 chapter 12 . 5/25
This is hands down my favourite Rose-Scorpius story. The only one that I've actually read twice. Absolutely love it!
horsecrazy04 chapter 12 . 4/15
Love it! Olive juice who knew... I said it over and over. Thanks for an awesome story
cindylili chapter 12 . 3/23
This story was really sweet and fun to read. I loved the jokes and banter going on, made me smile :)
Very nice story
Plucie chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Why is this perfect? I don't know, it just is.
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
I did
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Love it started to laugh uncontrollably. LOL
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
I did
green berry chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
''show it to your mother, too. she would probably enjoy it.''-draco to rose...dramione...he remembered hermione's obsession with reading...he must know what types of books she likes as he recommened that she'll enjoy it...he rarely smiles...
No offense but chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
For someone who is one of the guys, she sure gets a lot of attention from them. First Austin, then Nicholas, and the list just keeps going on like Rose is some cheesecake thatevery one wants to get a slice of. She's written as a complete Mary Sue. She needs to get out of her mind where she thinks she's such an undesirable loser that scorpius will never like and see the long lines of puppies trailing bbehind her.
Emskie Potter chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Tis good!
Emskie Potter chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
This is a continuation of before, I kinda maybe posted without meaning to, bites lip and looks down, embarrassed yeah, that's sorta another habit of mine. I literally typed this before doesn't make sends in the beginning but read the two reviews as one. :)

:( I am not really, more close to OCPD(search it up if you don't know what it means), but when I get into habits I find it really hard to break them, hence multiple sleep hypno apps on my iPod and really, really short nails that aren't short enough to bleed. Also my Grammer being near perfect unless I type, and me trying out 5 differant ways of spelling kind of hard words before realising my first attempt was right. I even don't tux type cause it wastes time with me not being sure of wether or not I spelt something right, unless I don't know how to spell it. Anyway, your story is really good (so far) I will review when I'm finished!
Emskie Potter chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
You're an insomniac from writing? I was an insomniac from reading! Still am. It's about 10:40 at night in Australia and I'm youngish, plus my body works on farming time, bed early and up early. Late nights do not bode well with getting up at 7:30, especially since I used to wake up at 6:30ish and read. :( fanfiction broke my routine and I'm kinda OCD! :(
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
Sometimes you find an author that makes you want them to jump off a cliff because of the emotional trauma they've given your from they're writing and I say this with the honest love of a reader obsessed with books. Please go jump off a cliff I think my head exploded and my heart collapsed that story was so amazing it was a true treat to come across that I want to thank you for your writing, time, effort, and whatever portion of this I'm missing
P.s. don't jump off a cliff it's ba for your health
lisawels chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Nice story. It's hard to find good scorpius & rose stories.