Reviews for One of the Guys
FallenPetals6 chapter 1 . 8/1
I loved every single one of the chapters and I'm glad you wrote this story because I wasn't going to read today but I found this story and I started reading it and just didn't stop. It is amazing and even though it was published in 2008, I would like for you to write more stories (if you can). I just wanted go let you know that I loved this story!
Danielle chapter 11 . 1/17
ABSOLUTELY loved this
So sad.️
ShadowTabby chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
Yeah,mi totally did mouth 'I love you' and 'olive juice'. Glad I'm not the only one.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
Loved this story! Not too short, not too long, and a wonderful ending. Thank you so much!
HPPJOpercabethHG chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
I mouthed it to my sister and she thought I said "I live food."
Tessa chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Wow! Amazing story! I absolutely positively fell in love with it. Where did you get your idea for the plot line? You seem like a really good writer. I love long fanfics and this is no exception. Bravo!
ashlyn1998 chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
Wow! :D
Amazing story... really had be hooked up and that is saying something since I get easily distracted- which is why I prefer oneshots. But kudos to you. :D
ashlyn1998 chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
Wow... Scorpius must still like Rose. Though I feel terrible for Bell.
ashlyn1998 chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
OMG!
It's so amazing how they literally thought the same thing. I liked Draco in this fic. He is not too chummy but he is not very mean either...
ashlyn1998 chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
Hahah...very dysfunctional team :D
ashlyn1998 chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Woah great cliffhanger
ashlyn1998 chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
Poor girl. It is always hard to get over someone, no one likes changes.
But I don't know... I don't really like Austin and Nicholas. Well, I like them individually... but with Rose it is kind of weird.
Anyway, good chap. :D
ashlyn1998 chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Damn... one of the worst people to fall in love with is always the best friend.
Unless of course, if the best friend likes you back.
Then it is the best thing. :D
Great chap, btw. :)