Reviews for Cravings
merthurincamelot chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Cute story :)
mercuryfire chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
thank you for writing. love cam/vala, not enough fanfics dedicated to them here.
VooDoo Lily chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Once again, I enjoyed the storyline here and the building relationship between Cam and Vala. I also liked that even though you didn't like Daniel's treatment of Vala in the show, you did not make him seem like a jerk here.

The name Caleb-is that from one of the SG-1 movies or from Farscape?
acer-sigma chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Loved the image of Vala trying to order little Caleb to be born. Considering the length of the pregnancy, can't say I blame her.

Good job with incorporating the sudden bout of nervousness and fear over the memory of Adria right before the birth.

Quite enjoyed the ending and the happy little family scene.
acer-sigma chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Great job with the inner thoughts surrounding Cam and Vala. Cam certainly had his reasons, and I'm glad to see him overcome them. Definitely enjoyed Vala's words of wisdom to Cam at the end (really shows how much she's grown and changed since she's come to Earth.)
acer-sigma chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
Whoa, Cam seems to have some real issues here. Seems to me he knows what his feelings for Vala are, but he's not only refusing to admit it, but he's also letting his pride get in the way.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
it was a fantastic fic well done. though I am surprised about the no-marriage thing.

Cam is a well-bred, well-raised, !by his extremely religious grandma!, southern gentleman where it's like the 11th commandment "thou shall not knock a girl up without marrying her after that". And we know how society STILL is about and to illegitimate children... And while Vala is a wild spirit, I can't really imagine a woman not wanting the security and stability of marriage with the man she has kids with. If not for anything else, but to just make sure she has his commitment, so that he can't just leave suddenly, without a long process during which she can persuade him to come back, that she has rights to alimony and child support and that he can't just run with all of their money and possessions,... The same goes about the woman leaving the man and the man wanting her back.

I would really like to know why you decided to have them not-married and if opinions of your readers matter even a little bit, I would ask you to make them into a married couple. It would just one additional word or sentence or a short editing of an existing sentence.
HAZMOT chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
I love the ending and how CAm calmed Vala's fears of being a mother. I think it was too short, mainly at how much I was enjoying seeing Cam and Vala become parents. But in the end, Vala finally had what she wanted the most, not only Cam but holding her son as a mother and child bonded. :D
HAZMOT chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Well finally Cam cam to his senses. Thankful for Sam for helping him find Vala. Vala has always been intuitive and picking up on Cam's fear of a relationship because of a past relationship ending up in tragedy. No wonder the man loves her. Now they kissed and made up. Oh, I hope the baby is next. :D
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I'm glad the mood struck you. A very nice first chapter and rendition of these two together. I enjoyed reading how each other thought and how it was rationalized that Cameron would ask her to move in and moved him from the couch to bed. Good touches with guilt, but in Vala fashion guilt pushed aside for her goal of studying one Cameron Mitchell. Thank you for sharing this.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
woho,loved it! they're back together. now all you have to do is have them marry before the baby comes. I mean they're together to stay, why not make it official? besides, it would be in the child's best interests, because the society still holds a certain stigma against illegitimate children. And my shippy, sappy heart would love to see the parents have the same last names on the birth certificate.
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Why is Cam being so stubborn? He can see that Vala is being honest with her feelings towards him, and it's just not the emotional onset of being pregnant. Why didn't he go after her, before she left? It seems that Vala is handling better than he is, and yet, she really wants Cam to come after her. I think it was sweet the way Vala is speaking to the baby, while still unborn, questioning her ability as a mother or trouble with Cam. I hope Vala doesn't have the baby before this little tiff is settled. :D
wej chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Definitly have to beat some sense into him, not sure how being pregnant and all, but Vala is inventive. Love it, awaiting next chapter.
K-laMarie chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
oh please say she will beat some sense into him! cuz they go so well together and youve got vala's character down awesome! great job keep going!
one of the lost chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
I liked it. You seem to be able to take the obvious chemistry thats on the screen and place it into words on 'paper' I would like to see more cam/vala fics if you can find the inspiration. I think that its a road rarely traveled in the sg1 fanfic. I like the attitude you have about not caring what the mainstream wants to read as far as parings and I think that more writers should have that attitude because then its not like your just following the crowd and writing the already known/loved genera your finding thing that people might like and thats much more difficult to do.