Reviews for His Bride
kingslayers chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
This is so cute! So glad we finally saw how they kissed :)

Sirius is the best though. Sirius ftw!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
love it!
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Cool!
Splash123 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Aww...I like all the flashbacks!
Broken Gold chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
awesoem
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
“I’m fine.” He said, raising his hand to rub the back of his head nervously. “Listen, Lily, I wanted to talk to you about something…”

“Yes?” I prompted when he didn’t continue.

“Never mind.” He said suddenly, dropping his hand. “It’s stupid anyway.”

I grabbed his hand before it fell all the way to his side.

“I’m sure it isn’t stupid.” I reassured him, while I stood up, abandoning my books on the floor.

“Well…erm…I was just thinking today in Defense,” He began, curling his fingers around my smaller hand, “You know how we agreed we’d be friends this year?”

I nodded.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea.” He said slowly.

My eyes went wide. “Why not?”

“It’s just…I can’t…” He trailed off, not looking at me. But I could still see the sad expression in his eyes.

Great chapter, Margar. I felt so bad for poor James in the begginning of the flashback. lol. Great story.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
It took at least six minutes for me to explain to James, quite thoroughly I might add, just why I wouldn’t go out with him. Although, I kept repeating that same mini speech to him for at least six months before he was able to get it through his head what I was saying, and then ask me out again.

It took me six years to let myself actually like James. And then I spent about six months thinking he didn’t like me back anymore.

It took James six years to figure out how to civilly get me to talk to him. Although, I’m convinced Remus had something to do with that.

But after those six years were up, it only took like six seconds for me to agree to be friends with him. But I do have to say it took just one more than six words for James to ask me out.

But he made up for it a while later, by using less than six words to get me to be here today.

I love it! Fantastic chapter, Margar!
knockturnalley7 chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
Ohh! i want to translate this one too! jajaja yes! all the sequels! jajaja, i just love it and i really think Jo, might have to write a book about James and Lily and Sirius and Remus, not Peter, i hate him!

I'm gonna to start translating His Best Man, just right now! I'll send you all the reviews!

See ya!
Lunalulu22 chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
how was that supposed to be titled "His Bride"?

to cliqe
Beautifully Ugly chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
This would have made a cute one-shot-the chapters being short and all. And you had a nice technique going there which I quite liked. Overall, short, sweet and to the point (even though it really would have made a good one-shot kind of thing). Kudos ]
snaplappl21 chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
This story and His Best Man were cute, I liked them. I would love to read a sequel. As for a name, the only thing I can think of right now is Her Groom, which is really kind of lame, but it's the best I've got rigth now. Can't wait to read it!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
aw that's soo cute! I love the flashback! I can't wait to see what happens!

Arya
James' Lily Flower chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
I LOVE IT! Such a sweet end. I really do think this is how they got together. By Lily just deciding to kiss him. Nice chap.
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 11/30/2007