Reviews for Nickname
silverspiritowl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
oh man, that is so hiko. Baka Deshi! to acrate.
wildkidlexie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
not bad :P liked it a lot.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 3/3/2009

This was wonderful.

I love the examination of the nickname.

Great work.

Well done.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was a good one. I liked the way Hiko just sort of stumbled through the beginnings of the training process as well, so that he was actually learning along with Kenshin (and that he woudl never admit to this. The accidental/off-handed way that he came to call Kenshin 'baka deshi' was interesting and suiting as well.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Poor little Kenshin _ Cute one-shot
independence chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
that was really cute baka deshi lol
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I definitely got a chuckle out of this one, especially the last line as Hiko smugly congratulates himself.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Hi, Zig-zag!

I know it's been forever since I posted a review and all I can say is that I enjoyed this story so much that I couldn't resist sending you a very well-deserved "Fantastic!" I think you captured the essence of Hiko and Kenshin's relationship wonderfully. I laughed even as I sympathized with poor young Kenshin. You portrayed Hiko's training technique beautifully and even kept him from being a bully, at the same time (not that I'm certain that Kenshin would agree with my assessment). Thank you so much for all the pleasure you have given me with your stories!

geckohawaii chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Very nice, I like it! Humorous and definitely plausible. I think that just might be the reason Hiko started calling Kenshin "baka deshi."
Konotsu chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Love it, funny story.
MoonlitSorrow chapter 1 . 11/16/2007

Tough love.

Lol cute.

Tsunami chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Nice, really nice. Congrats for winning _
Seravia chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I'm not surprised that this won a prize. It's an extremely well written fic. I love fics about Hiko and Kenshin that actually show affection. It's just so adorable to think about Kenshin as a child. He's just so much older in the book. Baka deshi, I like the way you started the nickname. It's amazing what a nickname can do to a person. Great fic!
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
This is a good peice of writing. Very cool how you came up with the way Hiko decided to call Kenshin Baka Deshi!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Only Hiko could turn an insult into a 'teaching method' and manage to convince himself it's a good one.

This story explains a lot about their relationship. Good job!