Reviews for Crimson eyes and piercing fangs
Mirror dp chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Loved the chapter update soon! - '.' oh nd still waitin for " A Geisha never slurps" ! UPDATE REALLY SOON! :DDDD
Mirror dp chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Wooww throat slicing! How exciting! Love the vividness in this chapter! :DD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
need more!
Wicked Endeavor chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
OMG I LUUUUUUVE YOUR STORY! i hate that people always review horrible stories so imma change that i love the demonguardian halfandhalf will she go into any of the 13rooms? Mwahahaha UpDaTe SoON!
Kisa Marie Sohma chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
this 1 is cute... i just dont quite get y her dad never came to see her
Running to my Heart chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
This will be an amazing story I'm sure! Am I right in guessing that the boy is Kyo and he's a vampire, the only one of his kind? And if anyone reads the reviews first, YOU DID NOT JUST READ THAT! Well ,I hope you keep writing on it. It will turn out just spectacular!
Dark'sangel and Haru'srooster chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
okay, i've only read the beginning of chapter 1 and its already m-azing so i printed the rest and the other chapters out so i can read them and i can alreay tell im gonna love this fic too! u really are a good writer and i cant wait for you to update! KYO ROCKS MY WORLD AND MY SOXES! -and purtty much everything else
The Only Onigiri chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Great chapter! :) This should be a great next couple of chapters!

Please update when you can and be safe!
2sidedangel14 chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
very good chapter...omg a (or the) Sohma's serve/work there oh this story will get VERY interesting i bet lol.

i think this chapter had a good length but maybe a little long would be good sence your stories are great!

um 4 some reason i couldnt do a review 4 your story In the dawn of night... so i guess i could do one here it might be kind of stupid but ill just do it anyway: Aw kyo is so sweet in this chapter _ . when tohru tell him and wanting to know more. but i kind of think that other girl was kind of harsh to tohru.

PLZ UPDATE SOON! :-) I LUV BOTH STORIES!
darla ladylondon chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Wow! I love this fic!

I can't wait for the next update!

I'm also very curious about your Kyo character. So many posabilities. It also gives us readers a chance to invision Tohru and her father's relationship! Are you going to include the whole Sohma family? It's a great start and keep it up! Update! Update! Update!UPDATE!

Yours truly in waiting,

~Darla~
darla ladylondon chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This is such a clever alternate universe fic. I'm lovin it! I really like your story and can't wait to keep reading the other chapters. So I'm going to keep reading then give you a more in-deapth review. : )

~Darla~
The Only Onigiri chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Ooh! Interesting! :)

This is great so far! Please update when you can and be afe!
2sidedangel14 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
aw i want to know more that happens lol. this story is so interesting! i cant wait for the K&T stuff... if there will be any
2sidedangel14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
wow what a cliff hanger lol i cant wait to read more. plz dont forget about In the Don of Night :)
Kyky Habile chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Heey, Tohru doesn't know her father, in this story?

And... was he there... at the place of the accident :/

Will Kyoko die? Y_Y