Reviews for The Unexpected
AllyCat214 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
ha that's funny
Amorpheous chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Osrry about not reviewing the other chappies, but here's a review! This is so cute! -squeals- Update please!
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Happy Birthday! write more!
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
I love pumpkin pie ) And b-day cake too! Happy birthday by the way!

Lol what bookstore would be open at 3 a.m?

I hope you get 7 reviews soon

Emmi
darkmusicfairy chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
ha ha poor bella why don't you have her sleep in the car wait thats not gonna be possible she is with Emmet ha ha thanks for the chapter! bye pie!
peeta's pearl chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Happy birthday you get a special gift from me a hug from EDWARD! haha please write more i want to know what happeneds next! please update!

morgan
peeta's pearl chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Must get 21! ah you make us wait so long it is like torture! :'( sorry ok well Ilove how you made a story from bella wanting Edward to steal a film to them finding their lives loves for eachother writen in a novel! I love it! Suggestions- Hum well not really but maybe they could later met Stephenie Meyer and ask her question! What questions I dont know you make them up! lol update!

morgan
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Yay! Cupcakes from Jasper!

Lol I'm glad you changed your mind and made this into a series, I like it! Please continue with your fantabulous job )
jennyx00 chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
yay hugs and candy from vamps! hahah i sound super cool
alex9621 chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
even though it IS ooc, i still lke it! the storyline sounds pretty god, with the twilight movie and all!

OH! *says all exicted and alice-like*

maybe, after watching the movie, they could go find stephenie meyer and then they find out that she has some crazy ability to have "visions" in her sleep! and stephenie didnt know this until they showed up! that would be cool!

you dont have to use it, it was just a thought!

alexis
Musically Defined chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
what happens next?..whats with the movie?..write more!:)
IloveEdwardxx0 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
like the story!

IloveEdward
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
hahaha. That was hilarious
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
Yea carlisle doesn't get enough credit..GO CARLISLE! )
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Lol! Great idea, continue with it!