Reviews for Who Knew
Mom- carrier
Dad- sire
Step mom- step carrier
Step dad- step sire

These are the proper terms for Transformers.
Enjoy!

Vampire Girl out!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2015
Happy attitude and friendlyness. That is torture for me !
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Ironhide and Starscream hate each other. Although they do love to torture each other...
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Awesome job! I have a couple of questions...
1. Where do her parents live? (may have been answered already in the story and I missed it)
2. What did the house look like? I saw no description of it.
3. How was Starscream carrying Iris? I got a bot confused...was she on his shoulder, in his hand...?
That's all I have. Please answer however you see fit. Thanks - BLP R.L.B
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
D: So emotional! Keep up the good work!
vixen1991 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Been looking for this story for ages, glad I found it, I'm very fond of it :D

Anyway I'll fav it now, bye.
Iirly chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
Brokebacker? Seriously. Wow.. just..wow. yes I read on. I thought brokebacker was a typo. wow. just..I have words, But yeah. seriously brokebacker. omg wow.
Iirly chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
I know this story is old and I still love it. well I loved it till I got to this chapter. Why does he have to be human why can he not just be a miniature version of himself. But maybe thats just what I like. It was great up until then, but when you screwed him out of his beautiful perfect robotic form and put him in the form of a pathetic human You killed it for me. Way to screw up a great story.
anapaulabejahotmail.com chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
Congratulation

this is very wondefull.

I loved it
Random Llama chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Holy suger puffs this story is awesome :D
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
:D
Becka3490 chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
one of the best fanfict i ever read!
MercenaryBunny chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
This story is absolutley wicked! It's great to see Starscream happy and no longer acting so much like the giant dorito of doom lol keep up the good work with your other stories :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
I loved this. Absolutely beautiful. I normally don't like OC's because they're usually Mary-Sue-ish, but you wrote Iris well. :D

BTW, you kept using the term "vron", it's "vorn". And yes, I'd read a sequel; It'd be interesting to find out what happens to those other two femmes.

Anyways, good job. I'm gonna go read Little Wonders now. :)
fayoumi15 chapter 20 . 2/26/2010