Reviews for Who Knew
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Awesome job! I have a couple of questions...
1. Where do her parents live? (may have been answered already in the story and I missed it)
2. What did the house look like? I saw no description of it.
3. How was Starscream carrying Iris? I got a bot confused...was she on his shoulder, in his hand...?
That's all I have. Please answer however you see fit. Thanks - BLP R.L.B
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
D: So emotional! Keep up the good work!
vixen1991 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Been looking for this story for ages, glad I found it, I'm very fond of it :D

Anyway I'll fav it now, bye.
ArtBleed chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
Brokebacker? Seriously. Wow.. just..wow. yes I read on. I thought brokebacker was a typo. wow. just..I have words, But yeah. seriously brokebacker. omg wow.
ArtBleed chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
I know this story is old and I still love it. well I loved it till I got to this chapter. Why does he have to be human why can he not just be a miniature version of himself. But maybe thats just what I like. It was great up until then, but when you screwed him out of his beautiful perfect robotic form and put him in the form of a pathetic human You killed it for me. Way to screw up a great story.
anapaulabejahotmail.com chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
Congratulation

this is very wondefull.

I loved it
Random Llama chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Holy suger puffs this story is awesome :D
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
:D
Becka3490 chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
one of the best fanfict i ever read!
MercenaryBunny chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
This story is absolutley wicked! It's great to see Starscream happy and no longer acting so much like the giant dorito of doom lol keep up the good work with your other stories :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
I loved this. Absolutely beautiful. I normally don't like OC's because they're usually Mary-Sue-ish, but you wrote Iris well. :D

BTW, you kept using the term "vron", it's "vorn". And yes, I'd read a sequel; It'd be interesting to find out what happens to those other two femmes.

Anyways, good job. I'm gonna go read Little Wonders now. :)
fayoumi15 chapter 20 . 2/26/2010
great story!
DreamsRMyLife chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
Nice story, I really enjoyed it. Please be careful in future writing because I noticed you had survivors of the group that captured the Autobots, and they planned to capture Starscream...but this entire group just dropped out of the story. Also, while the story ended it seemed like there was no real ending. The war would continue and all of the new bots would get involved in it, not a pleasant idea to end with. It would have been nice to imply some sort of a resolution, like the Allspark merging with Cybertron permanently and the Decepticons becoming the main force behind restoring the planet or something. That's just a suggestion, but it would be a more satisfying ending, I would think, instead of just cutting it off before the fighting continued. I really liked Starscream's character, though; the way you wrote him made his falling in love with Iris make sense and feel natural.
Katanagirl16 chapter 21 . 11/8/2008
This is one of my favorite Transformers storys (and that's saying something cuz I like alot) You did an awesome job, and kept them completely in character. I'm glad I found this story :D
tlcoopi7 chapter 21 . 9/6/2008
Great story. I love how you have 2 different endings. Hope to see more in a possible sequal.