Reviews for Green Seas and Ice Storms
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I would suggest re-reading the chapters, and adding more detail to where they're at, i mean the sounds colors anything really to make the story more enjoyable. I do feel kind of awkward when reading it... well, imo. but its great u continued.
Smash41KMF chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
I really do like this story, it combines two of my favorite sports!
dhioneryoma26 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
i love this fanfic! nice job! hope you update soon! :)
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Thanks for mentioning me... i didn't know that something i reviewed would make u ACTUALLY write another chapter! . Thanks for this. also, do blind people's eyes ACTUALLY look clouded or missing color or something? I actually think, in some cases, it would be right, but in other cases not... I DONT KNOW, LOL! It'd be very interesting to me to find out . Gambatte with all of the things you are busy with and I hope you will do your best with everything good and well. :) Also, sorry to bug, but would u mind looking at any of my stories? It's just to see if I, like, need to change any stuff or if it's interesting or something _ I want to know if i also should change the introductions so it could draw in viewers... Thanks anyway!

Bye~ Untill the next chapter.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
typical tezuka at the end... rofl.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
She should've specified WHO made her think that he was cold hearted...
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
do eyes really change color when blindness goes away then comes back? i really wanna know... :/
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ill read this story!
Ayasel chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
omg the suspense it's really good so far i like your style for write so please post a new chapter soonnya~!
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
lol seems like fun cant wait for more

*lazy-chan
princeoftenniesfangirl chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
I want to know what happens next could you please put up another chapter soon.
Sunny-Sides-of-Life chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Good job keep it up. -
yumi-echizen chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
this part is a bit rusty as you say

well

it

KEEP GOING

GANBATTE
jigokunooujo chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Nice chapter and well written. make the reader want to watch out for the next.