Reviews for I'm the Little Brother
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 1/11
So because my brain and my eyes didn't progress what rightly just now, i read this first before the prequel. ..

I'm going to read that now... #dash
cold kagome chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
dean need to trust sammy.. pouted...

sammy gave up soo much for him...

sammy took care of dean when he was a baby.. nobody will do that,,
cold kagome chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
awwe.. sammy... need to hug dean... pouted..
cold kagome chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
awwwe... deam./ still love it... you awaeosme... can't wait for more... lol

shabz chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
please please write more stories with Dean being the youngest and sam the oldest i love them i read your other story too and i love the idea of what happened to the brothers has changed so i am begging you to write more because i can't get enough of your stories!

your really talented! x
Anime's-mistress chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
I really like this story. That last part totally brought tears to my eyes. C:
anon chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
This was such a great story! You took on a rarely taken on challenge and did it so well! I love the younger!Dean/older!Sam dynamic because the difference in their personalities would create such different dynamics within their families and their relationship, though of course the love would still be there. It's so weird, I've noticed that people are really afraid to tackle that to the point that even in most AUs Dean is still exactly 4 years older even where he in no way needs to be for the story to work (even in added sibling stories; even when it actually makes the story less likely). It's kinda boring that nobody explores this more especially in such a breaking-all-other-boundaries fandom. You know I'd LOVE to see one-shots based on other episodes or incidents from this verse! You know the one I'm particularly thinking about is AHBL1 cause I couldn't help picturing them reversed with this background at Cold Oak after Sam promised to make up for not being there for Dean before and then to fail again, to see Dean die, would be enough to take that different personality and end it up at those same crossroads and that would be Intense! Just a thought, or downright begging for more, whichever way you wanna think about it.
anon chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
I SO love a chance to see Dean as the younger brother! This really is something different and done so well! And I always liked Cassie so thanks for not badmouthing her as some do. Cassie, Bela, lets face it Dean likes women with an edge, no angelic, barbie Jess or baby Jo for him.
Genie chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I just read the whole story through, start to finish and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. I really like the way some things remained the same (Sam going to college) and others differed (Dean getting vision) it was really well done and a joy to read. Keep up the good work. Genie :)
lilgurlgreen chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
Poor Dean, I just want to give him a hug. It's good that Sam is trying to help. Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
supernatural16 chapter 7 . 12/3/2007

definatly one of my fave fics

can't wait for the next update

c x x
spootycup chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
poor broken dean... i want to take him in my arms and fix him... poor dean... more please!
AllieMcD chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
poor dean i know he cant fix him over night but dang sammy's gotta keep trying, i love this fic
anon chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Are you kidding, it's the angst we love! If the pain wasn't so great then when the fixing finally comes it wouldn't be so sweet! Besides, that admission was one we've been waiting for and was nicely and dramatically done. The use of the nightmare spirit was a great idea because it broke Dean's defenses down giving Sam a way in that might have taken him a great many months otherwise. Uh, my poor Dean. You are doing the role reversal wonderfully too! Love it!
anon chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
Awesome chapter! And the 14 year old "You weren't there" apparition was perfect, the ultimate kick in the gut that Sam needed to realize what his leaving might have cost and how lucky he is it didn't and that he has another chance.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »