Reviews for 50 Ways to Get Ryou to Rip Your Head Off
misoriri chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
For Pai: Pour cranberry sauce and bread crumbs onto his head. Then yell, "Pai is a pie!"
K-08k893kI3W0f chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I laughed my head off reading this!
GardevoirLove4ever chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
K, for Pai... Lock him in an anti-teleportation room with Lettuce and make sure she's crying, then get Ryou to unlock the door, and you yell 'Pai! What did you do!" (results may vary. Pai also may get beat up) X3
GardevoirLove4ever chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
You should make a 50 Ways to Get Ichigo to Rip Your Head Off! There's probably a lot of thing you could do to seriously piss of a cat mew X3
Forever Mesmerised chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I realise this is really old, but I just came across it, and it's genius!

Ahh if only I could do all that to Ryou XD

Some great ideas, which could actually be used to in writing.

Good job! Much love, FM xoxo
EvilGirlsWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
moon wolf lover chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I know I already submitted one like xchecks clockx.. 10 sec. ago, but I thought of another.

Follow Pai around, everywhere he goes and repeatedly ask "Do you love Zakuro?" At 5 second intervels, with a creepy grin, and when he eventually can't ignore you anymore and says "No, I don't." You say "Yes you do!" Then repeat until he trys to kill you.
moon wolf lover chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
One to annoy Pai? hm...

Oh, I know!

When he's not looking, log onto his laptop, find and save the most sexy pic of zakuro you can find, and set it as his desktop wallpaper, with a heart in the corner saying PXZ Forever! When he eventually finds out it was you... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
True Colours chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
'26. Whenever he comes into a ten-foot radius, starting singing ‘The Circle of Life’ and other Disney songs at the top of your lungs.' I have a daydream where my OCs and TMM characters are swiming in a river and Ryou is refusing to go in. Then he makes some remark or something that ticks Kish off, but is standing with his back to him oblivious. Kish's hands tighten phsycotically around his dragon swords, but I say to him: 'Please, allow me,' and run up behind him, jump on him and drag us both into the freezing cold water. Only then my OCs start singing 'Can you Feel the Love Tonight?' and I'm like: 'dangit.'

I love the Nazi my opinion the Holocaust and things like that should be taken seriously, but peopel like Hitler...not too seriously. I mean, if you can't diss evil, what can you diss?

True Colours chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
My favourites:

'1. Wake him up in the middle of the night saying you've found a Mew Aqua. When he finds out you've lied and asks, “Why’d you wake me up at 2:00 AM for that?” shine a flashlight in your face and say: "Come join the dark side. We have pie!" Merely grin when Ryou asks why Pai would join a crazy fangirl/guy like you.' Ah, classic.

'4. When the Cafe is full and he is in earshot, say: "Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to announce that Ryou Shirogane has just come out of the closet, and we're having a coming out party Sunday at 7:30 sharp. You're all invited, so be there!"'

There's a horrific plausibility about it...

'6. Take a big hammer and have fun in the basement lab.' Simple, yet effective.

KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
HAHAHA! Lol, this was so funny!

Can I ask you a question: Do you support PxL or PxZ (*rolf*)?

I'm just really curious... :)

heytherepanda chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh my god...that was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! You should do one for Pai or Taruto.
writingISmyART chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Aw... It's too bad you're done. I had a couple. They focus more on his "kitty side".

"Exchange the furniture in Ryou's room with a cat bed and one of those giant scratching-post-cat-play-things. Be sure to include a food and water dish, and a litter-box in the corner."

"Give him a collar big enough to fit around his actual neck with a bell and a tag that says 'Alto', on it."

"Tell him you'll give him 50 dollars if he can turn into Alto in less than 5 seconds. When he changes, grab him by the back of his neck and throw him in a cat carrier. Wait for him to transform back."
Meg-buix chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Meg: *deep breath* ha ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Brode: O_o

Meg: I did number 41 to Brode, replaceing the kicking part wih fake crying, untill he agreed to take over babysitting from me so I could go to a party

Brode: we were in the middle of bella bella on a frida night...AND I had to babysit that wee orge Eggie...

Eggie: *walks in and kicks Brode* Im no orge...whatever that is..ooh cool story! *reads number 25, before testing it on Brode*

Orla: *appears in a puff of coconut sented smoke* wow Brode with a bit less scottish-ness in your voice and slightly bigger ears, you could be Pai!

Miki: *poofs in on a vespa* Ha brode why are you coved in silly string? if you keep shouting like that people will think your Kishu!

Brode: ARRG!

Meg:*another deep breath* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH HH A HA should do a sequle! maybe annoying kish?
Mew mew Cheetah chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
OMFG i have never laughed so hard these ideas were hilarious i think you should do one for Kish
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »