Reviews for I must not fall in Love yet
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was soooo touching! You captured exactly what I had been thinking while watching this episode. The addition of Kouga taking Kaoru home is so well written. Absolutely stunning. Kouga x Kaoru forever!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This was really good and it was based on one of my favorite episodes. I hope you do more GARO stories.
Daughter of Water chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That was amazing

i love this show and this story was absolutly awesome i really liked it.
Shannara810 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
THIS IS KOUGA! THE REAL KOUGA! Even if I'm a Rei fan, I've a soft spot for our darling Saejima. You've portraited his feelings, his love in the perfect way! Please, write new stories about them. GARO is my favourite drama and it's a shame not many people like it as us. I've seen the movie too, and I'd so like to see, or read about, Kouga live his love for Kaoru without other fears and lies. An happy end only for them.
WonYee chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
You’ve got it! You’ve nailed Kouga character perfectly! Every time I hear “Boku-wa-Mada-Koi-o-Shite-wa-Ikenai” I would image how Kouga is feeling and it was so amazing to read it here. Absolutely loved it and hope that you will write more stories on GARO especially on Kouga & Kaoru..just simply loved this cute couple ne! Thank you!
Mitra chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I am sorry if my English is not good enough, I am not an English speaking person. It means that I can not do a good review either. So, excuse me. please.

In any case, I love this story very much. I think you got inside Kouga’s mind in a very realistic way. I am not going too far if I say that I have read the story several times just to enjoy it: Kouga’s romantic side appeals me a lot and I, myself, have tried to explore it too.

Do you not write more Garo’s stories?