Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
You capture the characters essence (is that how its spelled) and they way they talk so amazingly perfectly (especially Lorelai and Rory with all the crazy pop culture references) that I am envious of your skill.
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
Amazing.
Liz Singer chapter 16 . 5/18/2010
Your story was often amusing. I think you went a little overboard in having them talk about how much they'd share everything, almost as if L&L had seen Season 6. Sometimes I wish you'd be a little loser in how you write Luke, give him a little more humor, a little more sexual innuendo. That said I liked your story and appreciate your writing it.
Schuyler Lola chapter 16 . 6/6/2008
Happy ending! Beautiful. I feel bad that I read this in pieces, haha, but I really did enjoy it. You're such a fun writer to read, Java.
Schuyler Lola chapter 15 . 6/6/2008
Go, Luke! Go Luke!

Stupid Anna.

But I heart this development. Happy ending? You brighten my day with your work.
Schuyler Lola chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
Family scene? ZOMG. *is rendered speechless with awesome*

You know, everyone should read your stories under the influence of sugar...I keep giggling. I love it. I love you.

And Frank...great name!
Schuyler Lola chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Your April is fabulously adorable. *grins* Sorry I'm so late! Off to the next chapter!
Like2CUHappy chapter 16 . 5/24/2008
i loved it hope to see more from you soon.
R. M. Jackson chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
Love love love from chapter one to the end! This story was so great. I'm going to rave long after you forget about it! All your characters are spot on and amazing. I only wish that you could have put this on TV rather than the pile of crap that actually went to production. Brava on a job, and story, well done!
swimmerluver chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
I really like the way you ended the story. I'm so happy that they finally got married, and that April fits right into their lives. Great job!
gilmorefanforever chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
JAVA! YOU DID IT!

That was supposed to sound like Rocky. I'm not insane, I swear! But congratulations! And great job! I loved loved LOVED this last chapter. April and Luke dancing sounds like the most adorable thing ever, and it was just fluffing and happy and awesome.
Copop chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
Yay, married and happy :D

Thanks for writing this :)
Copop chapter 15 . 5/20/2008
Loved Jess's letter :D

I think it really played a huge role in the custody battle :D
Copop chapter 14 . 5/20/2008
Cool, Jess writing the character reference :D
Copop chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
Aw, I like the idea of them going with Luke on the school trip :)