Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Copop chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Yay! I love April. She really is a nice kid.

I'm glad she is so open and kinda takes Luke's discomfort away :)
Lukeistheone chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
I love those happy endings. great job I'm sorry to see it end. :)
Disneygrl2 chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
AW! this story's over [ sad... it was amazing though... now why couldn't this be how the series ended? way better than what the writers had done...

AWESOME JOB!
Copop chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Ok, pointing something out here, and you'll roll your eyes, I'm sure...

Lorelai sounds very whiny and tears up very fast... *clamps hand over mouth*
Copop chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Eh, of course Emily and Richard, or at least Emily, because we didn't get the reaction of Richard, were going to act like that.

It really is obvious why Lorelai is so cautious with telling things to her parents.
Copop chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
So, now that this is complete, I will read it.

But don't be disappointed if I review only every other chapter :)

I loved this one.

Lorelai being, well... Lorelai. And Luke telling her, my, I love that your Luke told her and that Lorelai pushed him until he broke. I hope this will be all different from the show.

On to the next chapter(s).
R. M. Jackson chapter 15 . 5/19/2008
Love. Love. LOVE. This chapter was fantasic. You're wrapping everything up nicely, and I especially loved where Jess went with his letter. Can't wait to read the next part.
gilmorefanforever chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
I always love mature season six Jess-or any kind of Jess, really-but you write him REALLY well, Java. And I loved the "Hemingway versus some other author that's not Hemingway" argument being settled. Just a really good chapter, overall.
Like2CUHappy chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
i love it update asap. loved the april/ milkshake thing. gave me a good laugh
gilmoreintraining chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
good chapter lol poor jess update soon
chants chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
R. M. Jackson chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
“I hope their cheeseburgers and coffee aren’t as good as yours,” Lorelai mused, opening the menu. “Because then I’d have to move here and marry the owner of this restaurant.”

“Frank’s married,” Jess interjected.

“Well, then for your sake, I certainly hope they suck,” Lorelai teased.

I love it.

And of course, then there's the Hemingway vs some other author debate. Very awesome. I do enjoy reading your Jess. :D Can't wait for more. I'm sad it's almost over, and I'm glad Jess is writing Luke's character reference. [so my idea. :P ]
Disneygrl2 chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
Loved it! April, Rory, and Jess fighting about Hemingway and Jane Austen, so sweet! there one big happy family (even though I like Rory and Jess together ]) anyway hopefully you'll do another chapter with Jess? Possibly? If not that's okay.

AWESOME JOB!

UPDATE SOON!
swimmerluver chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
I wish that this was what happened on the show! :) I think that you characterized April really well-I could definitely see and hear her saying what you wrote.
R. M. Jackson chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
“I’m not sure that amazingness is a word,” Luke replied.

Lorelai laughed. “It’s not a word, it’s a way of life.”

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

And the light up heels? PRICELESS.

Can't wait to see what happens with JESS in [hopefully] the next chapter. :D