Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
good chapter update soon
Like2CUHappy chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
i loved it update asap
gilmorefanforever chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
Haha, Lorelai's inner four year old. And Hotel Philadelphia! I love it!
Disneygrl2 chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
8 anniversaries? Ohh Kirk...

AW YAY! A Danes Family Reunion... well kinda... just a Luke/Jess reunion and a Jess-meets-April thing... but still... I love that he asked Lorelai and Rory to come too! so sweet!

UPDATE SOON!
R. M. Jackson chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
I read the chapter this morning on my cell phone, but was unable to leave the review until now. That said, I loved the idea of Kirk's eight anniversaries. It's so...Kirk. Very cute. Can't wait for the "Danes' Family Reunion".
swimmerluver chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
Great job, Java! Now I'm officially caught up on this one too!
Schuyler Lola chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
Kirk, Kirk, Kirk...your Kirk is the most believable I have encountered and so funny. Ranty Luke is good too. And of course, Luke inviting Lorelai and Rory. Happy!
gilmorefanforever chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Oh Kirk. His having eight anniversaries with Lulu wouldn't surprise me at all. And I'm happy to see that Jess will be showing up soon! Yay!

Haha, off topic, but ANDY is in this skit. Just thought I'd point that happy fact out.

Great chapter!
Like2CUHappy chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
i love it update asap
Schuyler Lola chapter 11 . 4/16/2008
I should have read these two chapters sooner! I wish I had...I was denying myself such a treat. Bad, bad life.

But these were great! Luke and Lorelai's little spat upset me a little, but I loved the heart to heart. You brought out so many things, and it was wonderful to read.
Lukeistheone chapter 11 . 4/7/2008
that was great I was wondering how luke was going to get out of that one. great job. :)
gilmoreintraining chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
i am telling you your story is how the show should have gone so that there wouldn't be a break up good chapter update soon
R. M. Jackson chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
I'm sorry that the only word I can think to describe this chapter is SPIFFTASTIC. You did such a great job with Luke's apology. I can't wait to see how the next events of the trial and custody hearing play out. Keep it up, Icky.
gilmorefanforever chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
Yay! Fighting over! Nice job, Java!
gilmorefanforever chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
Well, you were right. Very emotional chapter. But I trust you, and know it will be happy in the end!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »