Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
BFD chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
This is a great story, I hope Luke realizes what he has in Lorelai and trusts her completely. Update ASAP
gilmoreintraining chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
luke can be so stupid sometimes but good chapter and i hate anna update soon
Lukeistheone chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
I was hoping to see a more confident luke in this chapter. Someone to make anna feel like maybe she was wrong. hopefully all will turn out ok, with luke having to lose lorelai all over again. he should get a shark lawyer who's going to put anna through the ringer, turn her life upside down for once. update soon :)
R. M. Jackson chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
OUCH. What a chapter! Poor Luke! Poor Lorelai! And JEEZ...Anna is a bitch! I hope Luke can figure out how to fix things with Lorelai fast! As you're writing it, I have total faith in how things come together. By the way, I just really liked this line:

“High heels, hon, high heels,” she protested.

“Well, don’t wear the damn things, then!”

Hahaha. :D

Great work. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Like2CUHappy chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
i love it update asap!
Schuyler Lola chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
I love the last line of this chapter; it really sums everything up and it's one of those beautiful ones that make you think. *hugs line* Amazing, Java.
gilmorefanforever chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
Yep, definitely liking the way you're handling April way better than the way ASP chose to. Nice job.
R. M. Jackson chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
I love that the attorney hated Lorelai's parents, but she showed him the back way out of a party. That was so funny. Poor Luke! I'm glad that Lorelai is completely on his side. I can't wait for the next part. Keep it up.
Lukeistheone chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
there he goes with the 'I'm still processing' crap. I really hate it when he says that. at least lorelai spoke up that she was worried about him and for him to find her if he needs her. hopefully he will . update soon :)
chants chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
Thanks for the update.
Tears4Chris chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
update
gilmoreintraining chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
this is so how it should have gone before good chapter update soon
R. M. Jackson chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
Ah...I loved the Miss Congeniality reference at the end of the chapter! I can completely see Lorelai saying that, and it was great that Luke picked up on the reference! I hope everything goes fine with the lawyer...and I can't wait to read more. Keep it up.
Disneygrl2 chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
I LOVED the last line Luke said:

“I just can’t imagine how much this would suck without you, so… thanks.”

He should've realized that BEFORE season 7! My lord Luke! You really frustrated me in the show!

AWESOME JOB! UPDATE SOON!
gilmorefanforever chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
Very cute, Java! As you always do, you wrote Luke totally perfectly. His rant, everything. And the end was SO sweet. Awesome!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »