Reviews for Room of Angel
KingdomHearts-Love chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I kind of get it but i kind of don't so please could you reply to this and explain it to me because i'm confused xx :) but it was awesome
Axarchi1996 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I LOVED that !

The song... the story...

but I've got a question, how does Larxene "melt", and also, does Axel "melt" too ?

Sorry if it is ment to be obvious O_o
Kitsune Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Let me just say that that was eerily beautiful and though my brain never quite registered what was going on, I still felt the story progressing and the emotions it brought. Poor, poor Roxas.
Nickel Xenon chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I love your work. It's creepy and disturbing, yet always worth reading. You seriously have a gift with words. Everything you write is poetic. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
SH4- Hell yes.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
i want to print this out and keep it forever. IT'S AMAZING. like most of your works. did i alert you as an author yet? i should have already, if not, here goes~
Hinote chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
O.O Wow... that's deep.

I got sort of lost in the plot but the fic over all was very well written.
QueenoftheFireflyFilledNights chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
...I'm scared. Fucking scared. That kicked ass. Serious ass. It's warped and twisted and *shudder* you have a thing for the triangle, don't you? Please write again! Have a fantabulous day!
LioraScarlette chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This was cool!

On what happened to Larxene, it reminded me of a dream I had similar to that! Like I was watching a flashback of myself when I was five and I was with my sisters at the back of a mansion near the beginning of a maze and they just melted into blood! And my five year old self was screaming at what happened! It sounds creepier than I'm telling it and the atomosphere of your story was similar to my dream.