Reviews for Elle Words
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That poor girl. I truthfully do feel sorry for her. Good writing.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Interesting voyage into the mind of Elle, one of the sincerely awesome characters of Heroes.
Synch chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Interesting one-shot.

Well written. It sounds like it's coming from her, actually. Actually surprised me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the sympathetic side.
BroodBoy chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Elles one of my favorites on Heroes

and i think you wrote this very well. i hope you do more :]

Ravestna chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
this is good. I think this is wat elle thinks, its sound like her. i love elle she's one of my favorite characters
hungry neptune chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
good writing from elle's perspective...i think you've managed to capture her "style"
onemakaveli96 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
He, he. You just made me smile. Oh, God, I never giggle in a review-see what you've done! Aw, my new favorite character w/my all time fave Hero. I like Caitlin, don't get me wrong, but Peter and Elle have tons more chemistry, and the electricity bolts are only partly to "blame" for that...Thanks for this!
azn fan gurl chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That was really good! I love Elle... 3
GoldenGait chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
VERY nice. Within just three episodes of Elle you've managed to really capture her voice. Major kudos on a great little oneshot. Not repetitive, but a specific and fleshed out thought. And yes-I'm right there with you on thinking Elle is adorable. As soon as I unweave myself from my current Sylar fic I am most definitely going to have some fun fiddling around with an Elle story.

Favorite part: her characterization of those without abilities as "pretty, shiny, normal people" and likening them to presents on Christmas morning. She seems like such a strange mix of eager little girl and confident, sadistic woman.

Great job!
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I liked it, hope Peter and Elle can become a popular couple. I do think she loves Peter in her own way.

Aaron chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
For what I've seen of Elles personallity you captured it quite well and her inner monologue was while slightly crazy sounding still sounded like something a normal person might say. Looking foward to more of your writing.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
You capture her very well. Those two were definitely hot on last night's episode.
TypoKween chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Man I have high hopes for this couple! lol ;)