Reviews for You Heard it Here First
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Lmao, I love this Jubilee!
skyward2312 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This quote,

"And Ms. Frost is all, 'That's pure self-preservation, darling. The poor thing knows he'd choke to death on all that padding.",

almost killed me!
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
blahaha. this is like, exactly like me. which is creepy cuz everyone says i could totally be jubilee.

but i also think it totally is jubilee. and you did a great job of logan trying to be attentive and failing.

wot.

"good. story"
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That is totally friggin hilarious! I can't even begin to tell you my favorite part because it's three-quarters of the story. Love it!
logansxoxoxomarie23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
OMG that was so jubilee and i t was so funny, I needed that I thought it was hillarious. You nailed her charactor on the proverbial head so to speak. I can't belive I didin't know about this story before I'm glad I stumbled on to it. I can't wait to read more from you. Thanks for the laugh, and you gotta love Lola. he he hahahahaha eheheheheheheheheh
Ramos chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This is so totally Jubilee. Good job.
CaptainPixie chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
OH MY FUCKING GOD! That was like, so totally Jubilee, you NAILED her charter man, that was like, GREAT dude! lol!
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Poor Logan. LOL great ficlet
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
THAT, my hopefully newer friend, is true comedy. and you know what the scary thing is? I don't know the sound of her voice, but I SWEAR I could hear Jubilee saying all of this non-stop as I read this thing. I mean for a second I thought I was goin crazy... but then I remembered that I don't wanna go back to 'Anger Management' for attempted mass murder in the 13th degree, which consists of cruel and unusual torture, or in my case, Me somehow almost laughing up to twenty people to death at one time. poor college kids... may never want to watch a person laugh their butt off again. oh well. Its all good... except for the throw p part... had to concentrate REAL hard-like on Mr. Rogers and his evil ways to not bust a gut. thats just how good this thing was.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is so wonderful and hilarious. I love the way you wrote Jubilee's dialogue.

G.S.1307
Karen chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
And really, if anyone’s gonna shed in the food around here, it’s probably gonna be you or Dr. McCoy, no offense.

**Funniest line in this.

though really, y’know, a lot of people want to do Mr. Summers,

**So true. I'm patiently waiting on that line. :)
shejams chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
HA HA HA HA HEE HEE

THIS WAS GREAT LOL
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh my god Jubilee is HILARIOUS.

PLEASE write more involving her.
inkvoices chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Jubilee is just perfect in this, perfect and hiliarious. Long lovely paragraphs of Jubilee and then short bits of Logan bluntness. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

And I'm still laughing.
Shostakovich chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
God, I love you. This made me LAUGH.

I'm happy now.