Reviews for Oh My Kichigai!
Kon chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
No offense but you spelled a name wrong it's Sui-Feng lol I thought it was soifon too a while I love ur fanfics
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Oh. My. GAWWWDDDD u make the best fanfic everrrrr! I haven't read a better fanfic SERIES EVERRR ️️️️️️
Cindy M 19 chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
My god, its so funny XD
Quickslice chapter 32 . 1/2/2014
Oh my, this trilogy is the best Bleach FF I have ever read! I say this deserve to be considered an arc on Bleach anime. Amazing fight scenes, heart breaking dramas, and not to mention the cliffhangers! Are you sure you're not Kubo-sama in a gigai who lives where I grew up? 5/5 zanpakutous for your trilogy, love it! More, more please!
Quickslice chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
Handsdown ako kabayan! Hmm.. I never thought that Kubo-sama in a gigai lives where I grew up!
greenking13 chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
Alright! The time has come! Time for me to make my review.
What to say, what to say... Oh yeah. Let's start with the bad. There are a few things that I didn't like. Whenever you cut a chapter short, due to it being "too long". I feel that you could have continued and it would have been fine. Next is the fact you said the chapters were becoming too much... you may have a point there, but that should never be a reason to stop writing.
Now onto the good! EVERYTHING!

The end.

Not really. I like that this story actually tried to be part of Bleach. Many stories just use the characters, I like that you had Soul Society and everything in it. I love how you portrayed Kii-chan and the "Next Generation" and gave them character and past.
I feel that you can do a back story on Aizen and his "daughter" but no pressure to have to do one. You can also continue this story on with the next generation and have a clean slate and make your own story (Which I've always felt is fun. Also, not to mean this isn't your story.). I have more to say, but I think I'll just say, I love the story!

Go Kenyui (YuiKen?),

Green
FY chapter 32 . 11/25/2013
If there was a nobel prize for fanfiction... THIS ONE WOULD AS SURE AS HELL RECEIVE ONE ZBDKJBDJSKJDNVLISRNBLISRCKUAHUIBC
FY chapter 29 . 11/25/2013
Ichigo's shikai is Rukia... Well what else can your incredible brain come up with?!
FY chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A SEQUEL OF THE SEQUEL! I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THIS YET BUT I'M AS SURE AS HELL THAT THIS WILL BE ANOTHER ONE HEAVEN OF A FANFIC!
DirectHit chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Umm... Hachi has the Rikka too...
shizurei chapter 32 . 11/2/2012
enjoyed the whole trilogy so much!XD
such an awesome fic..and u really did a good job in creating variable cool name..
Ken'ichi..awesome..
Keep in the good work,Author-san :3
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
ahahah! BELIEVE IT! That was priceless :P
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
lol at his inner self yelling "Yatta!"
reminds me of Naruto... XD
Xandrick chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I have read the previous sequels to this one and so far i have loved them all. You are a wonderful writer with a great gift of writing. All you stories have been awesome to read an makes me want to keep on reading always hoping there will be another chapter an another sequel following up. Keep up the AWESOME work!
Kenichi-Kurosaki chapter 30 . 3/10/2012
Wow. That's all that comes to mind with all your stories. There all super epic. And the thing about Ken'ichi having two zanpakto is awesome good idea:)
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »