Reviews for Owned
Obscene Cupcake chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
only skimmed this, cause i've honestly always hated this character, even if his mentality was understandable.
M chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Man! Amazingly well written... and here I was hoping for a happy ending.
Oh, well.
aisha chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
That is atually quite harsh. It was so awkward and funny at the same time to read. I had to read it since I read things I never knew and it was really good. Everytime I watch harry potter now and the malfoys come up I can't stop gigling.
domsijohn chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
i think i want draco to owe harry a life debt that gets him the rest of the snape family braedon is now being treated like shit so i hope his freed and that harry in braedon could get together its sucks its his mother fault for doing it
domsijohn chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
i hope that he becomes male again and that albus finds away to free him his mother and sister
Someone's Ghost chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Is that the end of the story? The romantic in me wants to wait for come reconciliation and a happily ever after, thought that really isn't likely given the nature of their relationship. Maybe they could at least reach some sort of equilibrium, where Braedon won't be miserable his whole life. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. This is a wonderfully written original story. Thanks for writing.
ouden chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I had to put your story on story-alert in order to find out, whenever you continue your work...
BettyBoopSweden chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Was that the end? I guess that answered my questions from the other fics, if Draco would treat Braedon good or not. Poor Breadon to be in love with somebody that just sees him as a slave. I still feel like this is not finished but I guess I take what I get ;)

I feel soo sorry for poor Braedon and I wished that he had listened to his father...or that Dumbledore could help the whole family, not just Caydon and Snape.

Anyhow, a good but very sad story! I kind of wish that didn't read it (decause it was so depressing) but at the same time I liked to get an insight in Breadons life

Thanks for sharing!

Betty
bookworm19065 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Very nice- this gives a great prespection of the owned (and pet) world. I really feel bad for him- he had no scoice (though I'm sure that if Snape explained things to Braedon differently or more he could have been spared). An excellent job- but maybe change the rating to an M because there are some stuff that is... less suitable for younger people.
staryllia chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I can't say I don't find the concept of being owned as disgusting..demeaning..creepy. But I must admit I am curious aout how this turns out.
LillyAngel chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
OMG, so I just rediscovered this story. I'd forgetten how good it was! I love the way you make the characters so real and human.

Anyhow, I hope you're still planning to update it! Waiting eagerly for the next chapter! Good work!
aalens chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I am enjoying this .

BTW It might be a good idea to change the word 'whelps' to 'welts' - as whelps are young animals such as puppies. LOL
Scrawns chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
I read TINK and was in such a hurry to read this I forgot to review TINK, and for that I apologise. It was INCREDIBLE! I made me squeak like a demented mouse (squeaking is the best this a fic can make me do, it's like I’m so excited that I can't contain myself, and start squeaking everywhere... bit embarrassing at school :S) Owned and TINK are amazingly well written and really draw you into the story, so as you feel that your really there. Thanks for writing such excellent fics and I hope you can update Owned soon D

Scrawns

s.S.s
Lisa14 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Awful Lucius, i can't wait for the next chapter.
DiamondEnchantress chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
good enjoyable and original i like this better than cadens story.

bring on the next chapter