Reviews for Jackie's Story
Really great, so sad. Wish you had finished it.
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
This story is bringing me to tears. Actually causing goosebumps, lumps in my throat, ugly crying. It is devastatingly beautiful. I'm heartbroken that it ends here. What happened to Hyde?! How can he leave Jackie, his love, and his children?! Oh, wow you did so well. I'm so sad for Jackie right now. But at least she got Donna back...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2017
This story is truly special :)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Ahhh yes I remember reading this story before and being captivated by the tale. Hope you someday finish it!
LedZepGrl chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Omg I just stumbled upon this story and I am so glad I did! It is so tragically beautiful! I'm bummed it was never finished, it's one of the best ones out there! Please know if you ever come back to finish or update I will be hanging on your every word!
appalove chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
This story was so awesome. Sad you never finished it, but a great read nonetheless. The sense of loss and haunting permeating each scene, the brief glimpses you gave of their 3 kids, the little spooky bit with the record on the desk... If you ever return to this one, I'll heartily enjoy each new chapter and review each one. :)
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Definitely needs an update
Tiffany chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
So, I know you havn't updated in two years...but it is a crime that this isn't finished. It is bloody amazing. I love this. I love how you captured the characters, addressed the issues with Donna/Jackie, and yet kept that flavor of the TV show. This is amazing, and I hope you update it again.
Cat chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Love your writing. I hate to see great works left unfinished, but that's how life goes.
Weasley's Revenge chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
I just found this story, and it's fantastic. I realize it hasn't been updated in over two years, but really I can't wait to see if you continue. I mean: you really need to continue or I will go nuts. Thanks. :D
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
OH MY GOD! So, I realize this was written a while ago, but I just read it all the way through. It was so beautifully written. I just wish you'd had time to finish it but it was absolutely amazing. Something about the style was haunting, which is funny (in a sad way) because Hyde's dead in this story.
Kara chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
This story is my fave Jackie/Hyde fic and makes me miss them so so much. Please please update if possible. I love your writing and this fic to pieces
HartyVampire chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
i know you havent updated in a year but please update! im going to puu onto my fav stories list so i know when u'll update which will hopefully soon! )
zpplnchick chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This story is fantastic! I cannot wait until you update again.. (please do)
Idle Class chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I love this, please continue it, I really, really want to read the rest of it, it's such a great spin on these characters.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »