Reviews for The Marauders Present: How to Annoy a Misogynist
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 4/19
lol someone needs to make fanart of the marauders in skirts
Bnfshavemoregun chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Beautiful. I have missed reading your stuff. It holds up incredibly well.
WitchHex chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Jack, what on earth did I do before I had your stories to amuse myself with? I love your way of writing. :) Hyper!Sirius is usually sooooo annoying but I love it when you write him like that. Remus was perfect. And McGonagall. Good job

Ps I win at life ;)
PinkMermaid chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hilarious!
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I was cracking up through half of this! The image of the four of them in women's clothing was enough to put a stitch in my side! Loved it!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Not only was this hilarious, but the completely useless warning at the -end- of the fic was entertaining as well. (Truly, putting that warning at the beginning would have spoiled the surprise).

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
AHHHHHH, ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS. *hearts* Go Marauders!
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh, that was wonderful. Good show! Certainly made me laugh, and I always do approve of civil disobedience. And cross dressing.

Sirius's "Aren't you?" regarding the wearing of knickers is excellent. Actually, Sirius's comfort level regarding the whole thing is seriously excellent. Man, I love this fic.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love it. Yay Marauders in skirts. They would look so hot.
Ryne42 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This. Is. Bloody. HYSTERICAL.

Ahaha, you captured them PERFECTLY. I was cracking up the whole time. "Chafing her waffles," honestly... Brilliant.
Sometimes chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*Laughing really really hard*
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
"I love you from the heart of my bottom". LOL - never did hear that before... Also, this fic is filled with ingenious words of wisdom, the climax of those being the warning at the end... Ingenious throughout!
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That's awesome.

Misogynistic teachers make my feminist sensibilities distinctly homicidal; nice to see one get his due.
Calico chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Lawl, 'Jessica Lapin', very bunny! Er, funny. Punny. Whatever.

Anyway, fantastic story!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
*snickering and snorting*

Yeah, it was good! I like your characters, can't decide which one is my favorite, they are all well written! (Altough I have to say that Prongs and Padfoot are very close to my heart! )

Can't wait for new stories!

marauder fangirl ;)