Reviews for Kill Strife
please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Please please update!
4everSkyhigh chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Nooooo! C'mon, please continue! It's awesome!
RainBottom chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Uhh did I review? Anyways... Please CONTINUE this story! I read it like three times already... Update? *hopeful expression*
Juleezy chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
It's getting really good. Please continue to update!
ayannaaki chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
ahhhhhh what happened? Did you give up on this? I was REALLY enjoying it and i think you are extremely talented. I would love it so much if you completed this and i accept if you have had computer problems or you couldn't decide what to write next, but it would be great to hear from you! Please reply! :D x
Mystic Wonders chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
such an original fanfic! i never would have thought to put kill bill and ffvii together. btw its so interesting and awesome! i really hope you update it soon, i wanna know what happens next! :3
Espirofitos chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
hi! how are you? I'm just wondering... are you gonna continue with this story? cus i like it a lot! please update soon!
BloodEffingOrange chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
It's takes a lot for me to think a story is awesome...and this story is AWESOME.

Geez, you did well in merging FF and Kill Bill together. Everything just...fits! Tifa makes a perfect Bride...and Cloud being Bill is just so cool beyond words...

LOL...I love how you took Tidus and made him the annoying co-worker.

Anyway, I hope that you do decide to continue this story. It has way too much potential and style for you to abandon it. There just so much you can do with it!

And don't worry about the writer's block...ALL good writers get it.
Ranchdressing chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
This is actually one of the most orginal fics I've read. I mean, I don't think anyone would've thought to do a Kill Bill version of FF 7. I like it! D
ShibukisSummoner chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I've seen Kill Bill and I must say, seeing Cloud in a dark way is rather...sexy...Needless to say, this is a very intriging story. I just wanna know who is which weapon? I really hope you keep this story going or else, I and a few other people will be really, really sad. . We're pullin' for ya!
ClotiNotCleris chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
question: will there be a happy ending (tifa & cloud get together and live happily ever after)?

cause if not, i might stop reading now because I really couldn't bear hearing about cloud's death haha. (Or Tifa's for that matter!)
DynastyWARRIORS chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
so far i like this story - its kinda different then the rest of the stories.

but i havent watched Kill Bill ,sad to say, but can you go over the story again? *im kinda slow today*

so cloud killed tifa baby and tifa went into a coma and some prick kept coming in to tifa's room and ...do stuffs thats gross... and cloud is with aeris and now i just got myself confuse... Anywayz so that what i understand from the story i like it:) i'll add it to my fave :) i hate aeris in this story...
pixierivers chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i love it D
pure-heart-tenshi87 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
so whens the next chapter comin up? its really good go TIFA!