Reviews for Fauna's Fate
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 9 . 5/20
Very good story about to read the next one! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
Cmon man why did you have to ruin HARRYS power and start giving it out
Morganite109 chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
Fantastic
Kukazuu chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Well, I'm not saying it to be mean or something (please, don't take it as offence) but I advice you to check it:
www*coma*springhole*coma*net*slash*writing*slash*marysue*coma*html
It's not article, it's The Universal Mary Sue Litmus Test. I do it constantly, afraid to make a Mary Sue. You'll better try it. I may be miastaken, of course, and in that case I'm terribly sorry, but it may be helpful in the future anyway.
I hope you don't think it rude of me to advice a Mary Sue test in comment to your story. You write really well and your idea was interesting. Although, do you have any beta? If not, you should. I think I've seen a few slips.

Lastly, sorry if I made any errors, I'm using autocorrect :) Good luck with future writing. You have talent but I see tiny Mary Sue problem here ;)
pikachucat chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
awesome
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Love it! :-D
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Thought it was complete? Doesn't seem that way to me. Very disappointing.
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Eeee, this is an awesome fic hun and I truly cannot wait to read the sequel! ;o)
WillowNightshade chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Love this story
Roderich Edelstein0522 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Applause is needed! I have returned from hiatus and an going into semi-hiatus. I decide that I need a story. I search my favorite series, Harry Potter, type in 50k plus words, and get this wonderful nine chapter story. The writing style struck me as unique and marvelous from the start. All five stars!
willam and jack and jake chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
nice and very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
very nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
so that who it was interesting
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
lol i wonder who she will react and now on to the next chapter