Reviews for Nasty Little Rumors
Courageflame chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
This one is hilarious!

I love the Sheriff's parts - 'Oh, you know. Stand over there. Brood. Occasionally whine like a little girl'
taterbug0491 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I love the two gisbornes, one gisborne, two gisbornes, one gisborne.
Raptor-Elephant chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
I have been trying to review all your fics for ages - but fanfctions been down [

Anyway, I'm gunna review all the ones I've read so far (which is nearly all of them lol) as I know how great getting reviews is! But I shall be sneaky about it and review how I would have if I could have reviwed straight away.

So.. I really like Morgan's character, and it's great how she's not suddenly completly changed since the last one D But I think this fic was better than the first, even though that was fantastic too!

Allan and Morgan are so sweet and totaly in love! It's great!

Oh and you got every character spot on! well done XD
readeradv chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Interesting...
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
ooh, staring right in with the action eh?

hahaha i love the 'No, HE's Robin Hood' bit

oh, secret compartment, well found Will!. replacement? mon dieu, how could anyone replace the talented nutter that is morgan? hehe

'“Have you ever considered taking up weaving?” Morgan asked, her expression completely serious.' ahhahah!

hhahaa, i can imagine Much disliking many of the looks on Robin's face if he knows what they mean!

hahaha poor morgan, the last one to know whats going on! i know that feeling well

oh i havent had a plum for ages...

ooh a trappy trap trap! (um... if you know anything of the mighty boosh, that should be read like Bob Fossil says 'steppy steppy step step!' in the live show..if not, then uh.. well.. never mind!)

*snorts at 'Alex'* hahaha i love that gisbourne isnt there!

poor peasant! im sure it was a nice hat... maybe the sherriff has a thing against hats, i dont think he'd suit one do you? all his life he's been hounded by the knowledge that he looks an utter tit in a hat, thats whats made him so bitter and evil.. *ahem*

yes, Much, it is a trap! good on ya! Robin you twat listen to the man! *tuts*

oh roger of stoke

gah, robin you bally fool

hehe, i like the bit of much's questions and robin just nodding or shaking his head, very true to the show!

'Pretending to be a noble, when you are in fact a blacksmith is one thing, but pretending to be a blacksmith pretending to be a noble is just wrong,”' hahaha! *Muchlove* aww yeah i love how he nods like that...

hmm. *bites lip* i wanna read more... but someone else has updated and i promised them i'd read their update after this, and i shouldnt be too late to bed tonight because i have to be up early.. ok, i shall read their update and then go to bed, but i will read the rest of this soon! great opening, well done!
deleted and inactive chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Vaysey absolutely killed me in this chapter *uber-grin* And also, nice snarky little note about "Guy's exposition..." *snicker*
Chuckney chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
I love it. All of it OH MEIN FRICKING GOTT! Sorry - I just looked down at my fingers typing the review and because it is much too hot in here my body is trying to cool itself through vasodilation in the extemities... i.e. my fingers are the colour of fricking cooked lobsters and that was one of the most frightening experiences of my life.

BUT you couldn't care less about my dahlia digits, so I should get on and review!

I love it so much. It's all so fast and clever and fun - I wish I could write like you, I really do. I just try and hide my lack of talent with verbosity. :-/ way of the world. :)

Enjoy the Sheriff immensely. Gisbourne is meant to be a great, ruthless warrior, and he's just so cutting and patronising. "The poor boy. He did try so very hard" :D

Adore the hint of WillDjaq, and Morgan being a complete gooseberry.

Love it! Love you. Love, PIg. :D
Chuckney chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
Oh I forgot to mention but I loved Poppy, the gossip, and how it all got distorted in the retelling. just like life...hm... I have a particularly embarassing personal anecdote grumbling on my mind right now but I won't bore anyone with it.

And you're officially elevated to new heights of cool in my books - you said 'rocks your socks'. :D

A lie to get them in and a lie to get them out. Simple but effective.

hehe Robin's like 'lover? excuse you?' :D

Like it all so much.

Love, Pig.
Chuckney chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
You love writing the Sheriff? I am IN love with reading him!

"The Sheriff was in a good mood. In one day alone, he’d captured Robin Hood and his hang, put out a bounty on the lovely, little blacksmith, eaten a particularly delicious plum, and arrested a man with poor taste in hats."

"“You, pretend to be Gisborne,” "

"The Sheriff had grown bored with Gisborne’s exposition and had started crossing his eyes. Two Gisbornes. One Gisborne. Two Gisbornes. One Gisborne."

This is pure genius and I have been stuffing my fist into my huge grin to stop myself from shrieking with laughter. This is amazing and I adORE it.

Love, PIg.
Chuckney chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I lOVE the begining. The WHOLE of it, in its gloriously witty entirity. absolutely brilliant. :D

"“no-talent hack” and “me gran could do better.”" this image has my in silent fits.

"He didn’t have to listen to people, that’s what he had Gisborne for." And then he doesn't even notice he's not there! You write the Sheriff brilliantly. :D

"Because I don't like your hat." Genius.

Love it. And this is only the first chapter of one Morgan story, and there's a whole lovely barrel of them! Huzzah!

Love, Pig.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
aw...
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
I LOVED THE CAT FIGHT! THE BEST PART YET!
jeps chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Great end to a wonderful story. There is hope for Allan after all.

i look forward to reading your next story, hope i don't have too long a wait!
Stripysockz chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Aw, I loved that mini twist at the end, that Allan had heard Will stealing the gold! How can the other outlaws doubt him? The Sheriff's POV was hilarious as always, I love the way he acts towards Gisbourne! Can't wait for the next story, I'll keep an eye out for any oneshots you post as well.
RixxiSpooks chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Awesomeness! I love you're writing in both stories! You get each character perfectly and I love the way you describe what Allan's doing and why and the fact that its so obvious that he's a good guy! Go Will GO! He's so clever! Update!