Reviews for La Ragazza
supergirl101797 chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Please update.
Midnight0Sky chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Can u discernible what tsuna looks like
Hime-Sama234 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
lovleydragonfly chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
please update faster
deathlover25 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Babyuknowme13 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
I really liked this fic but you haven't updated in sooo long! I like how Lambo is calling her mama now! Will Ipin call her mama? What about Futa? Please tell me what happens next! Ja ne!
Aka No Kakushi chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Oh seriously,I'm not spamming you. But you just got me obsessed with your fanfic. Now I'm trying to curb my crazy desire to read your fanfic again and again(I already read them 3 times). I know you're busy or may be out of ideas but please,please update soon. I just read this recently and went totally crazy about this. I'm already crazy enough about the original manga and anime but after you combined my favorite anime and manga with my favorite genre,reverse harem,I went even crazier(and I thought it wasn't possible). So PLEASE update! PLEASE!
Aka No Kakushi chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
This fanfic is awesome! I really like reverse harem because they have so many good looking guys fighting for one girl! Your fanfic is great! Femtsunaxall fanfics are already very little and you actually remembered Ken,chikusa,basil and lancia! I'm so touched! Someone actually remembered them,other than me!TTATT But you forgot about the first gen guardians and the arcobaleno. I hope you'll add colonello and fon(or was it fong?)in the reverse harem too! Please update soon! I'm your faithful fan now(as loons as there's no very forty stuff in or M stuff in)! Also,it actually took me about 6 years to understand Japanese fluidly(not counting talking Japanese). I want that wish too.
Ms. Santos chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
NIce story... its like watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn all over again... and I've been wanting to read a fiction that Tsuna is girl... this story is okay- thanks for the nice story
InuLovex chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
I hope you continue this it's pretty intresting
Frostfire613 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
This is pretty interesting, tho there isn't any difference between regular Tsuna and this tsuna, other than the fact that this Tsuna is a girl, I thought she'd be a little different or something O.o

Anyways...what are the pairings going to be? Reverse harem? Hibari? Mukuro?
Jazz Line chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Whee Irie-chan~ At least he doesn't have nightmares of flaming hair this time and Tsuna in boxers, haha~

I wonder how this would fit into the future arc, if the future arc does happen... I hope it does _~ I want to see Spanner-san, Byakuran && Future!Mukuro again XD. [Perhaps even the arcobaleno trials and 1st Guardian succession arc, though I doubt so - since you're doing it manga style...and those two are fillers that only appear in the anime.]

I hope Dino makes an appearance soon ". P.S. LOL with Haru and Tsuna scene in the last episode. I was thinking that Tsuna was going to retort with 'I only want to hug cute things!' when Haru said she wanted to be hugged by Tsuna-chan~

Usagi-Tama out des~
CrowsMelody chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
Hehehe, atleast Shoichi didn't go through a tramatizing experience like he did in the anime.

Keep it Up! X3