Reviews for Forbidden Lust
midnightblue08 chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
love this story very good...
destiny's charm chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
7th birthday? am I really reading this right?
jellybelly99 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Wow...not only is the plot crap, but your writing skills are crap too. Do us all a favor and go back to 5th grade, where you can learn the sentance structure skills you so desperatly need.
sherabo chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
You know being a young mother and making it own your own is hard. I'm happy you let her get advice this time and it ended well. You know Ser/Yami great couple we need more of that pairing...
sherabo chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
Hey, Joey a good brother, he is very understanding and I a glad Sern is somewhat sensibily...But shame on Yami, this is really a cool, sweet story.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
Aww, that's so sweet. You are a great writer, and you keep those ideas coming. Love you!
sherabo chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Oh boy, You know I haven't read anything but Yaoi, this was pretty cool. I guess their is more than boy on boy. I am enjoying this to the max. Oh boy gotta go, what will Joey say. I'm glad she waited till she was seventeen... Opps I think you said she was seven... smiles Sherabo
sherabo chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
Seto and Joey friends, thats a twist and a good one. I like it. IF Joey is with a women Mai is the best. I like them together, they rock. great chapter.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Good chapter. I'm glad they all waited and had their children when they were ready.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Holy fudge! This is something you don't see everyday...awesome! You are the best! Best. Chapter. Ever.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
I love you, Journey Maker! You are truly awesome! So they did it...sweet!
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Good chapter. I hope Serenity isn't pregnant so that she can finish school.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Especially since they used no protection. Joey is going to hit the roof. Good chapter.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Aw...that's so sweet. Keep up the good work!
emochick131 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
ohh! i really like this story! every girls dream to have a forbidden love! lol cant wait for more!