Reviews for Broken
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
IceQueenElsa chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Don't feel bad. I nearly cried reading this.
gaara'sgirl666 chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
aw...that was so beautifully emo...I love it..._
gaara'sgirl666 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I don't blame you for crying...I'm trying notcry right now cuz I'm in a public place...
AmeriKir chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
WHA! NOT GAI-SENSEI! this made me cry so much! but it is so sweet that neji shows emotion! TT-TT
nejilover chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
OMG I never thought that I'd like Neji/lee but it was actually really good...great! Couldn't have done it better so Great job! I expect more storiess in the future
YukiNoSamurai chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
You had a few spelling errors, but it was sweet. Aw. _ Good job.
Botan23 chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
You know the funny part about my reading this fanfic? I hate that pairing. The fic drew me in. Well done'
Me'nGaaragoboink chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
XD X3 i like this story...XD
GiftOfPerseverence chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
This chapter was TOO short. :( Sad face. I gasped and covered my mouth when I read that climactic part. Good job. Yay Neji! Waiting for another update.
Gwyndolyn Slim chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
wow...your chappie was trully short and trully kawaii...is lee gunna be emo and dress like sasuke a whole lot? me jus wanderein
GiftOfPerseverence chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
Aww, poor Neji. REJECTED! I hope Lee will feel better soon. I like Neji's character in this story. Especially when he was mocking Tenten, that was great. Update soon! Its getting more and more interesting. :)
Gwyndolyn Slim chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
DUDE! i was reading that! what gives! can u please continue the story i wanna see neji f&%ck lee!
ABUsIVE UkE chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
WAH! GAI-SENSEI'S DEAD -bashes head on computer desk- THAT DIDNT HELP WAH! any ways its going great so far. keep it up i luv ur stories!XD
hiddenlotuselee chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
sorry about the gramer mistakes. it's the first time i've ever writen a story in this point of veiw.