Reviews for Sasuke's Dictionary
UnbreakableTrio chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
lolz! This is one of the funniest dictionaries I've ever read. Can I copy this down (but I will not mass produce it of course!)?
Enclarity chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
LOL

I loved it. :]
Miura Tsubaki chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That was hysterically funny. As well as probably EXACTLY what goes on in Sasuke's head...As much as I hate the pairing. ; But I loved the story, anyway. 'Twas fun to read.
SaskeandSakura4ever chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh jeez this story made me laugh so much i think i'm crying...yup i'm crying gosh this story was so awsome! lol can't wait for more stories in the future
Cece and Tems chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Okay...LOL the 'intercourse' description is sligtly disturbing. Well I can see how he has a baby in 'making' since he does 'exercise' FIVE time a DAY.

~Cece _
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
LOL That was hilarious. I want yout to write another chapter soon! This was great, made my day!

Gaarazlilmiss
lacusclien4 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
the chapter was really great..a bit crack and hilarious but very entertaining...i hope you'll update soon and ja ne!
allen.seizmik chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
O.O ok the sex thing was SO WRONG XD
shinobusuraj chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
nice
Lifeinabox16 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
YAY! Finally, it's all explained in black an white to me.

Thank you...and I can totally see self-centered sasuke writing this.
Broken Mantra chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I was so laughing my ass off reading the dictionary entries. I love it becuase it's totally believable. Also very interesting how you make evertything sentimental, that is something hard to do when you're writing something so funny. You definatley have a way with words and i can't wait for your next work.

~Broken Mantra
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Very cute. I love the idea of Sasuke's dictionary. Especially the definations that go along with it it. Like Jiraiya's:

"a hermit; my idol (I just love the latest Icha Icha Paradise volume!) he is just blessed with such magnificent talent!; I (secretly) worship his work; this is my God"

That would be so funny if it were true! Great job. Keep up the god work!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12