Reviews for The deja, deja double days of dread
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
More, more and MORE! This is soooo interesting and special! It seems you know EVERYTHING about Automail's surgery and rehab... This is just wonderful, really... I'm sorry, I really can't describe this series, it's just too good for words! I hope there's more coming, I really can't wait to read anything you plan on writing next. Seriously, I'm definitely impressed by the stuff you make! Favourite Author!
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
omg I love this story I havent been able to find a full metal alchemist that I really really like. Like like enough to add to my favourites but I finally found one so thank you! Please please please please say this isn't the end of the story I really want you to update PLEASE UPDATE! I love it so much it just can't end. It just so cute!3. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
I love the way you've been writing this fic. I like the relationship between Ed and Winry. It shows that they've really liked each other for a long time now, neither one saying anything about it to the other.

I like how you've done all of the procedures and stuff for automail and just how much it really hurts.

I just feel so bad for Al though. It must be horrible to /know/ that there's someone touching you or leaning against you but to not actually be able to feel it.

I hope to read the next installment soon ]]

Andy
FMA lover912 chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
r u going to write a sequal to this?
Lakara Valentine chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
aww! i still love it! keep up the good work!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
As much as Ed can be a bit of a jerk, I love how he always thinks of his brother and what he can't do anymore: feel, sleep, taste... What a good big brother.

Keep it up, you're doing an awesome job!

Sg
Inuchemist10 chapter 11 . 12/15/2007
I love it! It's sweet and realistic! Keepp going!
Inuchemist10 chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
That was nicely done! Ed's an 'ass' even in sickness, I imagine him that too!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Ed trying to stay awake for Al was touching. I also loved Ed's reaction to realizing Al couldn't feel Winry's hair. It's almost like a warning, isn't it, that Ed's going to try to wall himself off in response to what his brother is going through.
Ishte chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Yay for more of this waiting for me when I got home from work. Of these two chapters (10 & 11) I liked 10 the best... mostly because of of my interest in the real mechanics of what he has to do to learn to use his arm and leg... and what can happen when something goes wrong.

My favorite two lines:

“Won’t I just pass out again tomorrow?”

“And throw up, don’t forget that.”

Poor Ed. ~rolls eyes~ and so like Winry to remind him of such a thing.
Whyle chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
such a ggod chapter, update soon !

thank you so much, it was wonderful ! ;)
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 10 . 12/14/2007
I love the way Winry is so casual about touching Ed in this; her using him for a pillow during this part of the story made me smile.

The hell he goes through and what Al's experiencing at his side...I can't help but think that Al feels a little left out from what's obviously going on between Ed and Winry. That little tremble from Al when Ed pulled away seems like it should have consequences down the line.

And Winry...oh, I love her all over again.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
Oh, poor Ed! I can't even imagine the pain associated with all of this. I just love our Win,

“Won’t I just pass out again tomorrow?”

“And throw up, don’t forget that.”

He grumbled as she began to snore slightly and stared at the door, waiting for Al to come back.

What a good little bro Al is.

I love this story so much, I'm gonna have to re-read it all in one sitting when you are done with it. It's very nicely done.

Sg
Edamame chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
Wow, there was something so bittersweet about this chapter. I like how both Winry and Ed have to find humour in an extremely painful and difficult situation. I loved all of your latest installments. (I can't wait to read about Ed learning to walk again. That would make for an entertaining fan-fiction.) Keep up the great work!
Whyle chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
poor Ed !

good chapter anyway ! continue like that !

thanks ! ;)