Reviews for Spontaneous Combustion
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
very cool
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
BLOODY HECK WHY DID I NOT READ THIS SOONER?

...Um but yeah It's all I could ever ask for in a a somewhat-mostly sweet but still grounded Larxel fic and it makes me SQUEEEEEE and turn to goo een though I know I'd answer the same as Lark did at first.

AND NOW I SHIP ZEXEL.
SonChan chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
You always amaze me with your writings. I know this is old, but it still made me smile with reverence. I hope you are feeling a bit better; the fanfiction world misses you greatly :)
MP Shananigans chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
good job
Famous4it chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You are delightfully talented with words. I like you.
anonymous reader chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
that was...GOOD, honestly. i've read a few larxel fics and yours is one of, if not the only, few that stay true to the characters yet are occ enough to not clash. so bravo, bravo, etc. do please keep up the good work.
Keyblader7762 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
AH! LARXEL OVERLOAD *implodes*

Fantastic! I LOVE the vocabulary you use in this. it makes everything flow so evenly. This really did just make my day.

]
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
aw, this was cute!

I dont read much Lar Axel...i mean i support the pairing...i just never get around to reading them - so this was a nice change (you know, from the constant Namine xx Roxas i am reading these days) haha

anyway, great job.

now i might actually pass human bio! thanks!

keep on writing, cause you are great at it!

BYE! :)
avidDreamwriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Too much Larxel! Larxel overload! *blitzes out*

Demyx:*walks up and pokes w/ a stick.*

Not Really! Loved the story there!
enkindlers chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is the best Larxel I've ever read.

And I don't even think I could possibly say any more about this.
Cheshire's Chipped Cup chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Even though I found that story enjoyable, it was rather random and complicated, but I supose you are that type of person, judging by your random line out of 'Beauty and the Beast' in the author's notes.
nise-nami chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I loved the bit about the hypothalamuses. I'm gonna have to use that one
SpazzyNinjaSpork chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
_

I loved this so very much. :3 I liked you reducing the two to goo. It was good.

And very articulate _ I wish I could talk like that XD

All in all, I LOVED this and you should be incredibly proud that I had my romance fic fix filled with a single one-shot.

If you made this into a collection I'd be a happy panda too, but only do what you want.

xxSpade's Ace chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
YOU!

You who writes The Repercussions of Femininity writes this work of art?

*worships on knees*

I am extremely jealous of your talent. It makes me cringe. Because of jealousy, not cuz it's bad...because it isn't. It's amazing. XD

I don't think you reduced Larxene to too much goo, I mean, come on...everyone has to have a little mushy point somewhere in their lives or "lives", as the case may be. Congratulations on (yet another) well-written, mind-blowing, self-esteem-murdering fic. XD
Duvesa chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow... okay. Ya know, I've never actually read a Larxel fic until now. Never really thought about it. But... I think you've made me want to read more. I just love how you can capture the characters personality... even in situations you can't truly picture happening. But you make it happen.

You're just absolutely brilliant. I love your writing. .