Reviews for Pas De Deux
AnimeAndBookFan07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I like the interaction between the characters. Plus great reference to Due South.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Sweet! Very very sweet! Ugh, I miss the show so much! At least we still have the books, right?
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Aww, that was sweet. Poor Murph. Very much enjoyed the image of them dancing. *sigh*
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw...that's so sweet. Everything was totally in character too. I can picture Murphy as being completely uncomfortable in that sort of thing. I loved Harry's dialogue too. The line about the zombies? Priceless. Keep up the fantastic work!
fire and napalm chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Well, that qualifies for a simply adorable. Bravo.

Fire & Napalm
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
"Stop staring at my legs."

*snicker*

good story! :-)
shipper-swabbie chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw! That was extremely cute and very funny- you write Murphy and Dresden perfectly! It's really nice to find a story that could be romantic or friendship depending on how you look at it- very canon :D
Nighthawk Nuke chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I liked it. It really sounded like something that would be in one of the books, despite Murph not being the type that would own a pair of strappy red sandals.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Cute.
WhoKnowsWhy chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This was very good. I like the banter between them and I especially like that they sound like good friends, which is how I always see them. This would have been a lovely scene in the series...and I bet Paul Blackthorne can dance. Stoopid Sci Fi Channel! Thanks for carrying on the fantasy here.
Cali chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
So adorable! I loved it!
Karma chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Nice characterisation again, a pleasure to read.

One small quibble, when dancing close in, its pretty much impossible to stare at the girls legs. Unless I'm kind of thick, and that was meant as a Murphy "moan for the sake of it"?