Reviews for The Sickness
jade4563 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
i loved that film was brilliant freaked me out though especially when that guy was going into that cupboard or something and he saw a girl staring at him from the shadows then he screamed lol lost his tongue (if i remember right) anyway brilliant story made the mistake of reading it at 1:08am xD
tFantasyFan chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
I'm TOTALLY loving this so far.

It's hard to find a good horror fic nowadays, you know?

I like the way you're writing the guys, I love love love anything from the Sickness's POV, and I adore the style in which this whole thing is being written.

I hope you can find inspiration enough to update soon.
ChizuMaehara chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Dude, youhad bloody well better finish this awsome story!

I think it's safe to say it's one of my most fav horrors ever!

Please please PLEASE write more! XD
the-bunnys-echo chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Your story has totally creeped me out! I love it. Thank you so much, I cannot wait to see what happens next.
StudyManiac chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
WOW! I bow in the presence of an amazingly well written story. Your characterazation of the guys was perfect, and I still have goosebumps. Which is an awesome feat considering that I've been reading your fic in a sunny, well lit room. PLZ write more soon! I will eagerly be waiting for the next chapter.
SilentMyriad chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Still here and happy you're returned to this story!

How did Don get out of the 'eyes' place? Is that how he realized to use lights?

Oh, I can't wait to see what's going on here. Mikey's going to figure it out, isn't he?
AzumaKohana chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
Yes yes still here. I like how Don-san ALWAYS has gadgets for everything.
AzumaKohana chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Raphael replied stonily. "Besides, I stopped bein' scared of the Boogey Man when I realised I could just kick the shit out of it if it ever dared come outta my closet." Thank you Chuck Norris lol !
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
You gonna leave us hangin like that? That is a shame! I was enjoying it. It was real cool. Too bad.
poesumo chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
I am loving this so far, please continue!
Puldoh chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
awesome, i can't wait for more, update soon, you better, now that ur back, so com'n this is awesome !
Eridani23 chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
I would be very sad if you didn't finish this fic. There are just so many unresolved issues. What/who is the sickness? How did it get there? What does it want? Can the turtles defeat it? I REALLY want these questions answered! I would go crazy if you didn't finish this fic. ;)
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Heh. I made a mistake and read this late at night so yeah I'm totally creeped out. Great story though. Update soon please.
Michael J Angelo chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
Dude...You are seriously creeping me out!*starts shivering*But nothing is as scary as the tails doll! Really good fic though! (Now I'm really freaked out!)
rider-of-snakes chapter 7 . 2/1/2008
I think this story totally ROCKS! I can't wait for the next installment...SAVE MIKEY!