Reviews for Hamlet in 15 Minutes
calilombardi chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
if you don't finish this i will
menolikey chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Haha XD cute but true to the story...
carrotycake chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Haha! This has made me laugh out loud. I'm studying Hamlet right now, and all this is pretty much what I was thinking the whole time reading it. Great job! :D
The Alien of Pluto chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Just sayin' but...this would be (in my humble opinion) much funnier if you didn't put random inserts *that were not in the play*

You know, like "SOME ANNOYING KID IN THE AUDIENCE" and the 'has an emo moment'

Anyway, really enjoying this.
tashalynn93 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Love it...just wish that I found it before I had to do a four page book report on it.
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Okay, so, I just read Hamlet and I'm kind of... mostly ... memorizing the play by the amount of times I'm /watching/ the new BBC production of it, and I must say...

Nice little sum up. :) Kinda funny, kinda rushed, go watch David Tennant play this. It's hilarious. Epic.

Annnnyway, Act 3 anytime soon?
Raven Aorla chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Please continue! I love this!
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I adore you, especially for "SWEAR ON MY SWORD BITCHES". This is especially funny if you imagine the David Tennant version of Hamlet.
Lilaxx002 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is frigging amazing. I hope you continue on with this, because even though I don't remember much about Hamlet it was still hilarious. Every little inside joke... wow, this was really well written. And witty!
Larelles chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Hahahahaha good work, this is brilliant!

Keep going with it!
blahgirl13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
LMAO XD

ahahahahahahah XD
strawmy chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
GHOST: You’re quick. Anyway, it doubly sucks, cause I didn’t have time to confess my sins before a priest, so it’s kinda anyone’s guess where my soul is going.

That's my favorite line!

I never read the book but because of your story i just might *gasp*
Jonz chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Love it, the adaptation is great and actually works :p

Looking forward to more? Favourite lines, well... same as the other readers really XD

x
crazed-ink-slinger chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
"trust me if we don't our English teachers do," classic... I got that feeling a lot when watching the 1996 version in class... they talked top speed at the most inconvenient places. Amusing insanity though...

GUILDENSTERN: There is absolutely no reason for us to be not sure that we came here to visit you.

ROSENCRANTZ: Very smooth.

HAMLET: No kidding.

*snickersnort*

I love your Hamlet (spot on!) and clueless Claudius.

oh, and poor Ophelia. T.T