Reviews for There and Back Again
The Great Azar chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Half f these chapters scared me shitless
DPfruitloop chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Oh my word! This is amazing! *clicks favorite* XD
Little bit 1o1 chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Me like.
DancesWithDeath chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
Very nice! I can't help but wonder how you came up with this idea. But one thing kept nagging at me, why did he have three rings in the backpack way in the beginning?
dragondancer123 chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
A very sweet story, Chaos. Listening to Angels and Airwaves and Sara Bareilles at the end really helped.

The only thing that soured the experience a little were the slight typos that come with every story. Yours however, made it hard to tell if it was on purpose or an accident.

I wouldn't make a big fuss over it though. Only if you wanted to go back and make it even better than it already is!

The plot was engaging, the characters all spot on and the drama carried out beautifully. The romance was so sweet I think I got a cavity!

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
silverstars74 chapter 18 . 6/9/2010
AHHHHHH this story is indescribably awesome! The action scenes were not overly verbose, the drama was presented at a suitable level and the romance was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I've read through this two times (the first time was months ago, and then I remembered "what was that DP story again where Danny has to leave Sam and then come back again?" and had to frantically browse through favs to get to your story), and both times the story left me with chills.

Of course, it also left me drooling over the image of an older Danny. Lucky Sam, bedding with a "man" in every sense of the word. /end fangirl giggling

But more than that... you've dealt quite a lot to poor Danny there. I still wonder if any sane person can go on pretending for the rest of their life that seven years spent with a loved one never happened. Yeah, I know that it's supposed to be that way, but don't you think that's a bit too traumatic? Other than that, well done. :D
Eternal Storm chapter 18 . 10/6/2009
Wow. That's all I can seriously think right now. I haven't been too very interested in Danny Phantom in a while, since that big break between the new and old episodes. I really haven't finished out the series, with the whole ice powers and such. But I'm so very glad I found this story! At first I was having a hard time getting into it. Long chapters with no answers. Too many questions that I was too impatient to wait for. But once again, I'm extremely happy I stuck around! This was such an awesome fic. Everyone seemed in character, it was warped and AU-ish, but way believable. I don't really know what to say to explain to you how wonderful this was to read. Cute, sad, dramatic, with a fairy tale ending. It was just perfect. :) Both plot-wise and grammar/spelling/structure, etc. Loved it so much. Going on my favorites. Looking forward to reading more of your Danny Phantom fics!

EternalStorm
Donteatacowman chapter 18 . 7/23/2009
Aw, sweet. Good story. Thanks.
Extant chapter 18 . 6/30/2009
Awesome story! Clockwork stories are difficult, but you did a fantastic job keeping the twists coming right up till the end while still keeping your paradoxes straight (is that an oxymoron?). :D
Extant chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
WHAT? He just disappeared? AGH! (XD)
starr1095 chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
aw so sweet and nice ending i loved it it was an amazing story really good i loved it
Guest chapter 18 . 3/19/2009

You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometimes

You just might find

You get what you need

:D
wolfriend chapter 18 . 2/5/2009
Wow. Very good work. Coherent, cohesive, and compelling. Reading this is what got me through my sick day at home. Thank you.

"Truly, and very notably discharged."
Ima Bear chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
great start to what im sure will be a great story
hypercell chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
:) I LOVE THIS STORY! AH That was awesome. It still is, just now that I've read it it is past tense. I love it. i love it i love it i love it. I cannot express how much i love it.