Reviews for Ice
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Actually it doesn't suck. I'll tell you that. It's really good. I like the way Hanabi tease Neji. lol. Neji's my fav character in Naruto so it's funny. lol. Nice story. _
aenon chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
um...HAPPY BELATED 14th BIRTDAY!

although im like 3 months late :D

Very good story! Im liking it! Although i must say it's like scroog? were he gets to see his effect on others. but yea. i can't wait till he sees hinata's arms. will he be nicer and come to his senses? hm? the mistery remains.

i cant wait till the next chappy

*good guy pose*
Jax9 chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Keep Writing!
PersianLady chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
um yes, I hope you continue!
Flammendo chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Poor Kayu

But this was a nice one... only a bit sad, that Neji won't see Hizashi again. I think that would have enlighted his life.
salote chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Pretty cool how Neji is finally beginning to realize what a jerk he is to everyone else (through Hinata's actions in this alternate universe). So, how long are you planning to keep him here before he has repented enough? Or, shall I say, how smart is Neji...how long will it take him to learn his lesson? Hm. Looking forward to your next installment! :D
jesluvzzac chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Nice Job Alexis u weren't kiddin when ud said u'd posted it. it's actually great even 4 me who has no connection to emoism or narutoism
PersianLady chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Please update soon! I've read all chapters and it's really good, yeah Neji needs to learn some fucking lessons! Go on and continue!
Flammendo chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
found ya :P

Well, it didn't continue like I thought it would...

though I am looking forward to the next chap

MfG

Flammendo
rikubaka67 chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
I didn't think it was bad. I liked it _

definate plot twist. I had a feeling something like that was gonna happen, but I didn't know what exactly. can't wait to see what happens next...
Gaaah chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
OMG! I wanna know how this is gonna end!
rii-chan717 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
OMG! UPDATE SOON!
Bamboo Marbles chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Didn't feel like signing in. :p But OMG, Hinata has the seal now? Can't wait to see the next chapter. :)
LadyBardock chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
At first I was expecting one more simple story - but the sudden change you made in chapter 3 - got my attention. Hope you will update soon - I Can't wait to read more.
Ero-Chibi-Suly-Sama chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
hi! omg i finaly get to review ur story! i first read it through my phone wich i have to resort to sice i lack a damned computer at the time but i really really like it and hope that u keep on going for my sake! i love this pairing and well news flash cousin-cousin isnt really incest so yeah! i lov ur fic so please continue i wait loyalty for ur next update!

luv chaoric_suly