Reviews for Heat
Shemiki chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I don't know how to make this sound as any less than a bash, so here goes my honest opinion: I really ******* hate Zutara, and I really ******* love Kataang. As a result, this one shot gains a hearty thumbs-up from me. Good job.
zj chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Beautiful just amazing
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like both Zutara and Kataang and I finf this very warm and sweet but I really wish you dosn't downplay Zuko greatly just to made AAng look great. Zuko is a very caring, passionate person, you made him sound cold, uncaring and Katara felt slightly nauseated that Zuko like him (Katara have completely forgive him the war). Zuko is great but Aang is great too so why must you made Zuko so OOC just so Aang can look like a stud...Sorry, if you find this offensive by as Zuko's find I find this offensive
Freakinmcawesome chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Perfect. I hate the zutara stuff and I'm glad someone did a take on it like this
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This makes me want to hug my warm, loving, amazing husband. So Sweet!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh - so cute :)
aeriedescent chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh I loved this! I liked how you put Zuko showing interest in there. It made the story, well one-shot better. Good job!

-Kimi
CyclonePsycho chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That was really good. I mean really good. I don't exactly know what made me like the story so much, I just do.
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
not bad, but i read better stories from you!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Absolutely wonderful!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow. You wrote this really well. I really like how you illustrated Katara's feelings about both of them. It's sort of like talking about the ship wars from the POV of someone caught up in the middle of them (literally!).

Anyway, very refreshing and sweet! I really really like it!

Jini chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I can't tell you enough how beautiful this fic is. I thought your depiction of Aang through Katara was written rather nicely, and contrasting it to Katara's thoughts on Zuko was a nice touch too. I loved the ending - "She was made for him" - perfect line. Really, this was wonderful. :)

~Jini
Trisandaja chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Very nice! This one just rocks!
Autumnmycat23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Aww! That was cute...but sad. Shipwars make me sad. We should all be happy and love our little pairings. :3 I luv this story. _ I like all ur stories tho. :)
Natalis chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Very beautiful and romantic. I always like the way you describe the character's feelings. It's always heartwarming and enjoyable to read, despite the length of the fic.

And yes, I also agree that Katara needs something which is cannot be given by anybody except our lovely Avatar ;)