Reviews for On the Subject of Faith
Hedgie-Chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Mmmmmmmmm, that was so sweet, I've got a cavity.
Cherori chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awesome! First of all friendship oneshots are my favorite kind, second, Hidan and Tobi doesn't seem to show up much, third, you mastered this AU, fourth...everything. This is just great. :) I like how you made Hidan a preacher without sacrificing his personality. And Tobi is adorable without being a childish idiot!

Sooo awesome 3
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Nice.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Very, very lovely work!
FelicitasFoo chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Amazing style! I really quite enjoyed reading this, even if it is an AU fic, something i don't usually enjoy. Your AU writing is very good, and all characters are in no way OOC (which is FANTASTIC).

Great Job!
Dhrghrghryn chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I seriously love how you and Firefly modernize the characters and teleport them to our world, and still have them completely in character. You guys totally rock my socks!
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I love friendship pieces but it's hard to find good ones.

I prefer hyper Tobi to evl Tobi as well so this fic is great on 2 counts in my books

:D
ZapZapZizzle chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
If honestly found this to be an awe-inspiring piece. Both characters star wonderfully within the story, and contrast each other in a way that brings out the best in them.

One of the main things I admired most was your dissection of faith, especially since I found that it so closely mirrored my own beliefs. I enjoyed how it was vague enough that it could apply to anyone, but at the same time, hit key points that allowed the main concept to be universally understood.

Besides that, I'm a novice author and was wondering if I could have your permission to incorporate the ideas in this piece to one of my own, as I was heavily inspired by your wording.

Thank you very much for your time. Keep writing! You have a lot of talent.
Bellus chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw that was so good!

I love your writing!

.. (fucking bell)... lol :D
Namantos chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
hi...

you know, this story could do with a sequal...

will it ever do?

you left it kinda unfinished, so to speak, and I'd be interested to know why he invied Tobi to church.

Friendship, yeah, but it doesn't sound like they really are friends.
anikoku chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh, man...

Iloveitiloveitiloveitiloveit!

Friendship between the Akatsuki.. it absolutely warms my heart! Thank you so much, there should be so many more fanfics like yours.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aw! that's so cute!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw...I'm glad at looked. I was lloking at firefly's fav authors and found you.

This is a wonderful, heartwarming story. Thanks for making it.

Keep up the good work. :)
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This was a really good fic! I just adore HidanTobi friendship pieces. ] I think this was very well written, and I love how Tobi, though he's quirky on the surface, is so insightful at the same time. Great portrayal of the characters!

Nice job! ]
Atsumi24 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Thsi was awesome! I loved it.