Reviews for Public Dispute
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That would have been so embarrassing to be called out by your father in such a public place. But, the one I feel most sorry for is Alan. Poor guy, bet he thought he was done doing this kind of stuff. ;)
Fun story, thanks for writing it.
Kushera Knez chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Didn't Suck

But you kind of glossed over exactly how the brothers really felt

If possible could you next time be more specific about their chats. It would be nice to see them truly express their feelings for each other.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow it was a good one thanks keep up the good work
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Is it terrible that I was laughing insanely while reading this? LOVED IT! Awesome job!

-claire
Twix4life chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
danny and charlie, i could imagine...

don? BWAHAHAHAHA! :D Now, that's hilarious!

and i noticed that alan didn't go through with the "it's okay baby, i love you" routine! it would just be out of character for don to be in as much tears and fear (?) as danny and charlie. :D

you know what, almost all (if not all ?) of your fics have the same plots. i could just read from the summary who's getting spanked by who and imagine it, right? yet i can't stop my hands from clicking the stories so that i could read them. i wonder what's up with that? hahahaha... addicting
Logan chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I didn't think your story sucked, I really liked it actually - it was a nice change from the mentor-father/son stories that I've been reading cause they are father son for real in the show (hope that made sense)

I think I've read all your stories not but can't remember if I've reviewed before (I find it hard because I'm shy and what I type usually only makes sense to me)

Looking forward to all your series' continuing (especially Criminal Minds and Numb3rs and, okay all of them :D)

Logan
HaleyAndNathanForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I love it!
SoulObsession chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Hey, Just ignore all the people who insulted you and said this was disturbing. I agree with tracyboo. It really was fabulous. :) Yours characters are really wonderful to read. You wouldn't happen to be considering doing anymore numb3ers stories in the future are you? *hopeful glance* Keep writing hon.
notamember chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh, there is just NO getting away with anything when the boss knows your Dad!

Fun story hon!

Tracyboo
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Did not suck! I thought it was sweet!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
this was good! The best part was how the fight was set up. Very believable and fantastic job on that! Amazing, really. Keep writing! you have talent.
affleckfan08 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
good story...glad to see you writing again! :)
Stroma chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Glad to see you writing again.
knadineg chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
This was hilarious! I could almost visual this taking place on the show because it sounds like something Alan would actually do. Thanks for the laughs!
sasha1600 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Love your work - if this is you on a 'bad' day, you have no need to worry! More NCIS, please - you do it so well (and the audience seems a bit friendlier over there... ;-).