Reviews for Helpless When She Smiles
excellent ! best fanfic I've ever read
Lualli chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Best fanfic of all time ! I loved
angel chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I honestly didn't want to read this fan fic at first. I was like how would Yuffie lose her voice? That's dumb. But as I started to read I really got caught up in the story immediately, because of the way you wrote it. You have used descriptive imagery masterfully, to say the least. And this fan fic was very coherent, very romantic, and very realistic in terms of how I would imagine a real relationship would go between Yuffie and Vincent (even though the character themselves are not real). Thanks for writing this very satisfying story with a more than satisfying ending :)
shimuzino.6 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
That was the best story I have ever read 3 I simply love ur story's
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
AWWWWWWW! KYAAA! 3 That was ADORABLE! xD
DropDeadMyDear chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
**sniff sniffle** that was so...BEAUTIFUL. Wish this would rlly happen in FF. Amazing story.
deathxaemoxkh chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
i love reading ur stories! they sound mature and are easily potrayed. i remember reviewing one of urs before, because it was one of ur stories that converted me from reno and yuffie to yuffintine! ur a good writer and hope u ryte more.
CLOUDxTIFAforever chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Another amazing story, you're so awesome.

In fact,

You are the QUEEN of Vincent/Yuffie stories, at least to me anyway,

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

CLOUDxTIFAforever
LM22102 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Aiyahh! Though I am a Yuffentine at heart, my first and forever lover, I cannot help but be tempted into another Reffie binge. Gawsh, and I just finished my Clouffie binge too, trying to finish my Yuffentine list, but no, Reffie just had to pull my heart.
Forumer chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
This was just wonderful, I will instantly add this to my favorite stories without a second thought. I'm sure I'll read this time and time again.
DotsOnAWall chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
AWESOME AWESOME AWSOME! I loved it, It was very very VERY moving! And normaly I don't like stories that go on to having it be years later, but you did it very well. I'm well impressed.

Dotty!

]]
soul wrought of terra corrupt chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
That was AMAZING! This is one of the best yuffentines I have ever read. :D None of the characters were OOC. Good Job!...Please please please make a sequel?
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
I LOVED it. Allthough you're right the names could have been different. I prefer to think that the names of Yuffie's children would have been more Wutainese in nature, because we all know Vinnie is just a bug softie and would let her name them.

TionneDawnstar chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
That was an amazing story! *claps* At the summary I almost didn't read it, thinking it would be terribly sad, but it was so freaking great I'm glad I read it anyway! Excellent job, you write Yuffentine very well! Thanks for an awesome story!
Mariko6 chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
I've always loved the Vincent/Yuffie pairing ever since I heard that FF7: Dirge of Cerberus came out. I never played it, but I've seen some cut scene videos on youtube. Anyway, I love this whole story! Only Yuffie can make Vincent be that way and I can so see it happen! Thank you for writing this! Btw, my mom had twins at 43, almost 44 _