Reviews for Cold
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aw, I liked this one. It was emotional in a way, and probably quite truthful. I also like how you slipped in some of Watanuki's trademark sayings/feelings. "He says that he LIKES it cold goddammit." Sounds just like our favourite spirit bait.

Well done!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hnn, an interesting fic! Poor Watanuki... I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for posting
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Convincing and in character. Good job.

Isa
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I really like the characterisation of Watanuki being too proud to show weakness and so blaming the cold... it sounds like something he would do.

A couple things...

"He claims that he does it to save money on the heating bills but thats not it."

should be "...but that's not it."

"So he can claim its from the cold not fear."

should be "So he can claim it's from the cold, not fear."

and "It's just a little to cold."

should be "It's just a little too cold."

minor errors, nothing serious.
encyser chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Yes, that's exactly how Watanuki's thinking works! Impressive.
intellectual vixen chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Aw, poor Watanuki.

I really like this story. It's very different to the other ones I've read here - a different side to Watanuki x3 Good job.

PS. just check the grammar and spelling a bit... like if it should be 'too' instead of 'to', or just an extra comma for a pause, etc.
Minnie Mouse chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I've always thought that this was why Watanuki has problems letting someone help him, because for so long he only had himself. I also think that the reason he always tries to save everyone else is because he figured that he would live very long with out any protection. So might as well make sure that everyone else is all right first. Keep writing and thanks for a great fic.
houndofthenight chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I REALLY loved this. This was a concept that I don't think I've ever read like this before and I really love the style you wrote it in. I've read ALOT of holic fanfics and I think that this is one of the best... in fact this is the first time I've ever even left a review. I guess I was just compelled to leave one this time. This definently deserves praise. Very impressive for your first post and I hope it won't be your last.
LetTheWildRumpusBegin chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I must parrot the dear below me and say that apart from a few spelling errors, this was excellent. -_- This is a side of Watanuki that doesn't get addressed a lot, and you handled it extremely well. *sticks a gold star to your forehead* Well done. :)
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Other then a couple spelling errors, I thought it was good. I like introspective things, and I think that this is very in character for Watanuki. I liked it. Good job! _

-Ahria