Reviews for Three's a Crowd in Love
Clea chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Potter is an epic douchebag. Why would anyone pine after that psychotic asshole? Thats borderline abusive, what he's doing with this poor, stupid muggle bitch.
Clea chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Potter still a jackass and a homophobe. He needs to be killed. And his bitch too.
Clea chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow, I hope Potter dies in a fire. Hate.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
I was scared there for a second. I really thought she was going to remember him. And I thought Harry was going to have a change of heart and go back to her. So, glad he didn't cause him and Draco belong together. They are my OTP.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Well, I never thought Harry would do it. I am so glad that Harry admitted his feelings for Draco. I really do like this story.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
If he hadn't had sex with her, how is she pregnant?
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
So, Harry can give everyone up for this blonde twit? she seems like she thinks she's living in a fairytale. It's annoying. I like this story, I do, it's just Harry's being an ignorant Jacka*s and this Lexi is being a, well, dumb blonde. Usually I would never call a blonde that, but this one seems like one, like a ditz.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Ugh, I feel like strangling Harry. Draco should just back off for a while and see if Harry will feel guilty and want to see him again. That's just my opinion.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
She may seem sweet, but I can't help but not like her. Though Draco should lose the temper, though I don't blame him for how he was talking to them. I would feel the same.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Harry's such a jerk and why does he have to be such a coward? he's as gay as they come.
xoJemiox chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
even though i like how they ended together but the getting rid of the baby part was just... sad and lexi i feel so bad for her DX
kowabungabrittany chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
oh man! these boys are so on and off! it's crazy :)

you've done a great job so far. i'm curious to see how this pans out :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
wow. harry just p's me off. how can he be so mean and rude? why the hell would draco put up with that? i really hope harry is able to make up for some of this, because...erg...he's just so mean!
kowabungabrittany chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
i feel so bad for draco. why is harry such a butt face!
reader chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
interesting plot in the beginning, but then it spirals downward...your harry acts like a psycho who has no logical thoughts in his head...and draco acts completely out of character too...all in all, the characters' feelings oscillate greatly in each chapter, and it's just impossible to finish reading this story...