Reviews for Life after War
Aerosale chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Isn't may supposed to marry Zoko
Stargirlrox chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
heh. Sokka's clueless!
Stargirlrox chapter 17 . 10/11/2008
Y'know, the crystals only light up when there's no light, not when someone's kissing. Not to say that this scene doesn;t rock, cuz it does, It just isn't actually what it is...
Stargirlrox chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
YAY! I am so happy now! They are finally together! :)
Stargirlrox chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
ZOMG! How could Katara not realize that the Water Chief was the fricking Avatar! oh, shit! She is a total idiot!
Stargirlrox chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
It's Aang, isn't it?
thorns of a rose chapter 17 . 12/17/2007
I forgot this was in my favorites then I found it and just recaught up. you need to post soon. I love this story and it woould suck if the chapters stoped mid story.
Wake N Bake chapter 14 . 11/17/2007
ahem!

no lemon?

this is blasphomy. :)

but i kid.

i like your story so far. esp. near the beginning, when theyre arguing and at the time she hadnt realised who he was, yet.

so yuh.

i dunno. cute.

continue sewn.

xoxoxoxo
Omega Fowl chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
What the heck. Rate it M.
skittleysweet chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
i gues lemon would be good! yeahso change it to rated M
Kya Kata Omani chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
Make it rated M
jliljj chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
sorry i cant really get it there but i wouldnt mind it staying T :)
Summer Sweetheart chapter 12 . 11/15/2007
Please, please, please. I sent you a message telling you to PLEASE put somewhere in the story that a lot of these ideas are taken from my Life Goes On story...
skittleysweet chapter 12 . 11/15/2007
if u want u could do parts as M and PARTS AS T, but if you do that change rating to M soo people kno the higest rating!
GuardianXAngel chapter 12 . 11/15/2007
It depends on what your planing to do. More dialogs of Aang and Katara or any of the other pairings I would stick to "T", but its not I say go for "M"