Reviews for Snow Falling
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Well, this was pretty cute and sweet. I truly like the pairing of Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 362 as it's (in my opinion) the best pairing involving Numbuh 1. You wrote the pairing extremely well and each of these sentences was fun to read. The descriptions and emotions were nice and you did a great job with portraying their characters. Nice work.

-TheGoldenYoshichu
ProtoPhinbella chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
tugs at the heart strings
TMEMEME chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I am very impressed. This a unique, idealic one-shot. I can honestly say I've never seen one like it before. Bravo.
mickky chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
grrrrr i loooove this! (: it's absolutely amazing!
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This was a very lovely peice. I liked it a lot.

great gospel chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Love this pairing, and you absolutely do it justice. :)

Sora

Numbuh 55 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow, just wow.

and GO 1/362!Wo!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
well done. Really amazing! These 50 sentences were the best I've ever read in a fic. Especially #37: Shock.
Cygnus de Hielo chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I love the pairing too. Nigel and Rachel are the best.

Well done.
Numbuh 212 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
First of all, you rock for doing a 50 Sentences for KND. They're my favorite kind of fic ever, and hardly anyone does them for KND, so it's great to finally see one.

As for the sentences themselves, beautiful, just beautiful. The perfect combination of poetic and silly. And you're right, 1/362 is kinda like snow. Not thaty I could really say, being from Texas and all, but still.

Anyway, great job. Hope you do more 50 Sentences!

Numbuh 212
Justicez chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
that was very nice, simply wonderful ; I like number 44 the best, I'd give you a 10/10 rating :)
Stephanie120 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Wow...That was amazing...
Afalstein chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Don't know why they make you think of snow, but cool little bits and pieces here. You get the feeling there are several stories being hinted at here, and the interaction is pretty fun.

Is there a pattern to the words or did you just come up with titles to all the sentences?